Any jump moments? (SPOILERS)

Gman2

Anything that makes you jump in this game? Reading about those big robots that can move really fast sounds scary.

I know Bioshock 2 had a lot less jump moments in it than the first game.

There was a spot that made me jump. It´s similar to Bioshocks morgue spot. But nothing scary in this game. The "Heavy Hitter" fights are for the most parts intense.

Boy of Silence freaks me out. SPOILER.

Especially when he's right behind you. The whole comstock house was creepy.

And when a crow man runs past a room your just about to go to, I was starting to look down at that very moment so I saw a black thing move at the last second at the top of the screen.

Still nowhere near as scary as the first game. Thank god.

The only part that made me jump was when the Boy of silence was right behind you and I get super scared/freaked out easily.

Yeah, it was a great throwback to the moment from the first game where a splicer was standing right behind you after you did something. I think it was during the mission where you needed to defeat Dr. Steinman.

Edit: Here's the scene from the first game.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdveAUWjykM]Bioshock: Scary Dentist Scene - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by LickableLemons7

Ha ha ha! Nice reaction, Grohlvana!

I don't scream much or anything, I can be pretty emotionless. But that scene did make me kick my head back a bit. And during my second playthrough on 1999 mode, I was playing late into the night and I got drowsy, totally forgot that scene was in the game. Scared me twice.

It's always the jump scares that get me, as opposed to something more pshychological/visual like the Nicole segments from Dead Space 2.

Ha ha ha! Nice reaction, Grohlvana!

I don't scream much or anything, I can be pretty emotionless. But that scene did make me kick my head back a bit. And during my second playthrough on 1999 mode, I was playing late into the night and I got drowsy, totally forgot that scene was in the game. Scared me twice.

It's always the jump scares that get me, as opposed to something more pshychological/visual like the Nicole segments from Dead Space 2.

Yeah same here, the reason this one got me is because there's literally no other jump moments in the game, so you think you're safe...

Reading everyones response. The part that gave me the willies, was in The Atrium/Warden's Office. I was going through the floors (can't remember which one). After the tear in the operating room disappears and I head right, then left to enter a hallway. A light bulb on the ground flashes on as a wheelchair with Ben Franklin's head on it, rolls across the room.

The bad part is you cant kill him. He startled me and I'm unloading my shotgun to make him pay for his insolence and he throws some ninja smoke and goes poof. Leaving me to deal with the aftermath of his tantrum. Have to admire his creeping skills though.