channel surfer???

Basic BG

isnt glitched, what i did, was beat a challenge in all the four rooms worth 100+, freestyle, long drive, 9 hole and 18 hole. beat a 100+ challenge and it will unlock but after a while. took 10 minutes for me.

Obviously if you read the achievement description it says any four of the channels. Does not matter which four as long as they are over 100.

and obviously if u read the ach guide here, u would see that obviuosly the description is wrong.

IT IS ONLY FREESTYLE, LONG DRIVE 9 HOLE AND 18 HOLE, NOT BUICK OR ANY OTHER CHANNEL

• 6 months later...

I've beaten challenges in all 4 channels. My 9 and 18 hole say completed but not busted. I assumed this is only awarded to the person who first beats the challenge. Any ideas on why I wouldn't get the achievement? I beat a 614 point 18 hole challenge with 1700 point round. :mad:

• 10 months later...

I was having the same problem. I completed a freestyle, long drive, 9, and 18 hole and it didn't unlock. So I went back and started a round in career mode and it still didn't work. Then I went back and found an easy Buick 100 pointer and completed it. Once I exited GamerNET the achievement unlocked.

• 1 month later...

You need to beat:

- long drive,

- 9 holes round,

- 18 holes round

- free style

each with at least 100 points and not beaten before (look for birdies en just above 100 points for easier games)

Be sure to exit gamernet after getting the 4 challenges to get the achievement

• 5 months later...

I was confused at first too. I have played all of the Tiger Woods but missed this when it came out. My achievement didn't unlock until I went into Pro Tour mode and hit a 300+ yard drive for gamernet score. Weird. Thanks for all the help guys!:woop: