Smartglass Achievements

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smartglass is also available for Windows 8, for your PC.

You can download a 90 trail version of win8 and run it as a virtual machine, VMWare should do it, also available as a trail version.

If you dont want to screw up your PC. Win8 is totally crap.

Smartglass is also for androids..(android v2.2 an up) I have it on my galaxy S3

Pre-order...

Are you kidding me? In a pre-order, you can't unlock anything because you don't get your game until the so called launch date. It's the smartglass achievements that aren't unlocking now while the rest are. If they don't intend for smartglass to work until 7th, say so. There's nothing on the app about using smartglass for this. On smartglass there isn't an actual interface (unlike in, for example, Karaoke). You only get the generic Xbox remote option when playing this. At 2,400 MSP this must be a joke.

Started playing this on Wed and they are unlocking apart from the smartglass achievements which is stupid..... I've started up an episode with the remote etc and yet only the episode achievements unlock (nothing unlocks to do with smartglass!)

I noticed one person has all 3 of the smartglass achievements over on TA but one look at his acc over the last week or so just makes me wonder how legit they actually are!!!

Plus he doesn't msg back when asked making them even more suspect!

Hopefully they will work next week when the game is "officially" launched

Started playing this on Wed and they are unlocking apart from the smartglass achievements which is stupid..... I've started up an episode with the remote etc and yet only the episode achievements unlock (nothing unlocks to do with smartglass!)

I noticed one person has all 3 of the smartglass achievements over on TA but one look at his acc over the last week or so just makes me wonder how legit they actually are!!!

Plus he doesn't msg back when asked making them even more suspect!

Hopefully they will work next week when the game is "officially" launched

That guy has been reported on TA and has now been removed!! He was hacking his gamerscore. He completed Mass Effect 3 in a day and other long and hard games too.

Im hoping these achievements become live soon. I have no idea when though.

That guy has been reported on TA and has now been removed!! He was hacking his gamerscore. He completed Mass Effect 3 in a day and other long and hard games too.

Im hoping these achievements become live soon. I have no idea when though.

That's good news then :woop:

Been playing this today (official release day) and no updates etc so they still don't unlock yet :locked:mad:

Will keep trying and checking back here

That's good news then :woop:

Been playing this today (official release day) and no updates etc so they still don't unlock yet :locked:mad:

Will keep trying and checking back here

You'd think it wouldn't be that complicated to have Smartglass function on this. I mean it's not like Smartglass is something that MS has made a big deal about......oh wait, yeah it is. :p

Hopefully they'll fix/update this soon. More than a little frustrating for it not to be functioning yet...