New character unlocked after level 50

JTL

I just unlocked my first new character and I ain't using it. If people kill your new character, I think they get a Veteran xp bonus so I'm wondering if it works the other way too -- if you kill someone with your extra character, do you get extra XP bonus? Anyone know?

(I can't be bothered to start over from scratch again. I'm sticking with my 50 character. Lol.)

:confused:

The "point" is to setup the secondary character of the same class in the opposite way you setup the primary character of the same class.

IE, choose the alternate progression unlock item. That way you have access to all equipment, attatchments and equipment.

For example, have the stun mine on one Scout and the Claymore on the other. In addition, you might run out of attachment credits on the first character, but want to modify a weapon using different attachemtns or a weapon you didn't get the chance to modify.

As well as having fast access to the same class soldier that is setup completely differently. Rather than having to "waste time" modifying the character in the lobby or while the game is ongoing.

Aside from being able to start from scratch without having to respec your "first" guy.

The "point" is to setup the secondary character of the same class in the opposite way you setup the primary character of the same class.

I totally see that, but it would've been nicer to just let us choose the alternate unlocks without having to re-level up the same class again. That part is annoying and why I'm not doing it. It should be like CoD. You unlock a new class and can equip it with whatever you already unlocked, and the unlocks you didn't choose last time would automatically be unlocked.

Having to go without AP ammo or my mines/claymores...no thanks. Just as I don't care about prestiging in CoD, I don't care about pointless replaying of a class to get to level 50 again. I already unlocked something. I already have it. I'm not stupid enough to go without it. I care about winning and pwning (and having fun, of course). That's all. Ranks, levels, prestiges, etc. can go suck it.

I just unlocked my first new character and I ain't using it. If people kill your new character, I think they get a Veteran xp bonus so I'm wondering if it works the other way too -- if you kill someone with your extra character, do you get extra XP bonus? Anyone know?

You only get the Veteran experience bonus if you kill someone who is a higher class level than you are.

(I can't be bothered to start over from scratch again. I'm sticking with my 50 character. Lol.)

Now is a great chance to level up your new character with the double experience event. I started my second Rifleman character as a level 1 a few days ago and now it's at level 44.