Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

97% isn't offline. All of the Forest of Death Exam achievements are online achievements.

Proof: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/827/827134p1.html

Thanks for the link, i read the whole article & what you say is true i can't believe it the actual forest of death exam online wow. So basically we have to battle each other with all characters & reach top to earn the achievements, by the sounds of it this could take some time lol overall though it seems quite interesting & i change my opinion concerning the online achievements. Thanks again for that information;)

Thanks for the link, i read the whole article & what you say is true i can't believe it the actual forest of death exam online wow. So basically we have to battle each other with all characters & reach top to earn the achievements, by the sounds of it this could take some time lol overall though it seems quite interesting & i change my opinion concerning the online achievements. Thanks again for that information;)

Sounds pretty hard to me since if you lose even one fight you have to start again. I'm not sure if i like that concept.

I don't think you can help people with this, not with the way it's set up

Every player you fight is random picked and you cant join with more than yourself.

Basically how it is with forest of death, to unlock the achievement of passing it with whatever character you need to win 5 Matches in a row.

You even lose on the last match and 'BAM!' your back to searching for a partner for match 1 again.

(And yes the points you gained from the matches before you lose (or win) stack *whoever asked that and in whatever topic in here*

so as long as you have enough time on your hands you'll end up getting the Genin, Chuunin, and Jounin)

To sum this up.....We can't help eachother at all. But at least theres no achievement to kill 10,000 people like Gears of war.

Nope, no points for just trying.

Winning the first match: 10 Points

Winning the second match: 50 Points

Winning the third match: 250 Points

Winning the fourth match: 250 Points

Winning the Final match: 1000 Points

Choose to Gamble your point's gained if you win all your 5 matches and you will restart the exam with 1000 point's each win, although i think if you don't make it through all 5 rounds again i don't think you get any

"I assume so anyway, Thats why it's gambling, and i took long enough managing to win 5 in a row so im not gambling."

For Good People at Flipping around and using the replacement technique i suggest Sasuke and Rock Lee.

For just generally good, but slow...I suggest Garaa.

But ALOT of people go Sasuke, Either it's his Popularity of being the Emo King or people are best with him. Since i have fought with Sasuke's a lot i personally think he IS fastest, At spinning all over the place while kicking and punching anyway.

Anybody who isn't Naruto, Sasuke, Rock Lee or Garaa is Trying to get the achievements to pass the exam with the character they are.

Zabuza or Sakura and they're definately trying for the achievement.

I went her (trying to get the achievement) but she doesn't have any good combo's...and like Orochimaru her uppercut is to disappear under the ground and come up again, which takes longer than most other characters.

yeah my first try online i played about 6 matches and lost every one. played all as sakura determined to get a win. my first match wasn't bad i narrowly lost to rock lee (but the guy controlling him was playing very conservatively blocking a lot and doing minor combos not buttong bashing)

i think i just need to practice more and actually learn some combos. it seems to be no use just going into a fight mashing buttons and hoping for the best unless you're playing as a cheap character. i hear a lot of people complain about rock lee's and garra's. but i got a different chracter opponent each time.

Is there any time to talk to your opponent before they beat the crap out of you? Anyone think that odd hours boosting would have any chance of success? I'm more concerned about the completing the forest of death exams with all the characters rather than the ranks as someone pointed out, you can get those eventually.

If anything, if you enter a match against someone going for the completing achievement with a crap character, you could let them win.