Why did you become a subscriber?

Rocket

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, I still am...neither one knows how to get the job done...sigh.

Oh snap! Ouch the pain. :p Poor Creech. Might as well have castrated him. Anyways, why did I become a subscriber? Well, because I was coerced into it by Minty and his extremely small stature. He was putting his little midget hands all over me (his skin out grew his bone structure). So yeah I finally broke and subscribed. I like Juice...pause.. NOT!

Sadly, I still am...neither one knows how to get the job done...sigh.

Daaaaaaammmmnnnnn... but alright, tonight is Shadowrun, I will make sure you are on the other team and show you how to get the job done... :p

Oh snap! Ouch the pain. :p Poor Creech. Might as well have castrated him. Anyways, why did I become a moderator? Well, because I was coerced into it by Minty and his extremely small stature. He was putting his little midget hands all over me (his skin out grew his bone structure). So yeah I finally broke and subscribed. I like Juice...pause.. NOT!

Hmmmm..."why did I become a moderator?...so yeah, I finally broke and subscribed." Did you confuse yourself here?

LOL!

Yeah I missed up. By the way, deleted my post because I remembered that cartoon Avelena said (might not be the right one). At first, I was thinking The Rescuers but that was a movie. I don't recall them making a show about it. So I was thinking Chip N' Dale Rescue Rangers.

http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Set/4025/cdrr_card.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Like most people I became a subscriber because of how much help I've received from the site for about a year now, and at the end of the day a little over £10 isn't very much to pay for a subscription, so I'm happy to help out.

BTW welcome to the subscriber board SmallCheezFry. :)

Thanks :) Glad to be a part of the subscriber community within the community... if that makes sense :confused:

Just realised i hadn't posted here at all!

The main reason i subscribed is that ive been using this place for over a year now, but I never really got into the community. Ive only really been posting since january and i love it, and spare a few, love the people here too!

I owe 360a something, even though my GS is nothing spectacular Yet, it will be my friends. It will be...

Just realised i hadn't posted here at all!

The main reason i subscribed is that ive been using this place for over a year now, but I never really got into the community. Ive only really been posting since january and i love it, and spare a few, love the people here too!

I owe 360a something, even though my GS is nothing spectacular Yet, it will be my friends. It will be...

Same thing with me used the site for a long time, been a member for a bit under a year, and have been coming here since before that, and have only been posting for about a month, anyway nice to have a fellow Devil May Cry 4 player here. :p

• 3 weeks later...

I was actually forced to subscribe. Creech kept t-baggin me in RSV and I was about to go to therapy for it. He said the only way he would stop is if I subscribed... Truth is, this is a great site with a lot of good gamers and information. I hope to see the site continue to grow and I want to help in any way I can. <end sappy story>

• 3 weeks later...