Crew Unlocks

SnakeChips

UPDATE:

Unlocks are Random!

You unlock crews as you level up.

Crews you can unlock are D-Coy, M.O.C., Glitterati, D-Cypher, Icon, and Ninja crews.

By level 40 you will have unlocked all costumes and crews.

You will unlock nothing between 41-60.

Level 61 us the current level cap and you unlock Gold Boomy.

Edited by SnakeChips

Level 10 - D-Coy

Level 13 - M.O.C.

Level 19 - Glitterati

Everything else so far is costumes so far. Level 21 starts unlocking the classic outfits, Angel. Just thought I'd let everyone know if they wanted to unlock a specific crew.

I think I got D-Coy before level ten because I'm still in level nine. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure I'm not :confused:

Edited by EnfantDuSiecle
grammar

Indeed. Well I just unlocked D-Cyper not long ago. Level 25 i believe. And I heard from a level 47(they even said they had no life lol) they stopped unlocking things around 40 and Icon and Ninja crew are unlockable. Also said Ninja is THE last thing he unlocked before nothingness.

Indeed. Well I just unlocked D-Cyper not long ago. Level 25 i believe. And I heard from a level 47(they even said they had no life lol) they stopped unlocking things around 40 and Icon and Ninja crew are unlockable. Also said Ninja is THE last thing he unlocked before nothingness.

Wooow good to know D-Cyper and Ninja crew are available but Level 40!! :eek: I have a looong way to go :( but it will be very fun

Hard and 5 gold starring songs you already done give you 10 points to your level. so that's 6 songs per level. More bonus's for making a setlist and +1 for songs you haven't played yet. And plus 2 if it's characters BDay and your using that character. I'm currently at 30 and doing my normal stuff trying to 5 gold star every song from top to bottom. I'll be there in no time.

• 2 weeks later...
From what I can tell, every 10 levels you unlock one crew and the outfits for the various characters. So, for instance:

1-10: DCI Agent outfits and D-Coy

11-20: Crew Look outfits and M.O.C.

21-30: Classic outfits and Glitterati

etc.

Otherwise, the unlocks are random.

Nah it's just all random cause I got glitterati at 19.