Most broken game ever

Chada Darkmane

Wow what a fucking piece of shit. Its all good til you get to security day 6 than suddenly your dead after you get shoot twice, meanwhil you have to fire half a 70 round clip into the other team to kill them and your AI just stand around with there fingers up there arses. Without boosting this is totally impossible. Worst game i have played since leisure suit larry. Absolute joke.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This game was supposed to be great. The customizable weapons, parkour-style FPS gameplay and attractive locales... how can you go wrong?

Well, the AI is broken for one. Your teammates are comprised of drooling simpletons that ignore objectives and just stand there like training dummies getting ventilated with bullets. Meanwhile, the enemy AI seems to have binoculars for eyes, their bullets hunt you down like missiles and they're absolute murder even on Easy.

Then there's the weapons. Sure you can customize them with different sights, magazine sizes and other attachments. But they're so weak, enemies take an entire magazine to bring down. And grenades are about as effective as water balloons, even a direct hit will merely stun them.

And finally, there's the actual gameplay. It seems that each match is completely one-sided, with the defending team almost always winning. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've restarted missions because of my dumb AI teammates and the superhuman enemy AI. Sure you can play online, but good luck finding anyone playing this online.

I really wanted to like Brink. It was made by id Software and Bethesda for crying out loud. But this is proof that even great developers can make bad games. There's a reason it's only $10 nowadays. I find it hard to believe that the people who brought us Doom, Quake, The Elder Scrolls and Fallout 3 and New Vegas made this.