Can you get all achievements offline?

R34L91

Hello there,

I would like to know if you can get all achievements offline because I have read the review here and it says you have to do alot of online to get some items or spells, is that actually true???

thank you guys for the answer

You need 30 sunlight medals to get to rank 3 in heirs of the sun. A few can be found throughout the world and they are also very rare drops from certain enemies. So you technically can get 30 without ever playing online, but it might take you a very long time. It's much easier to get summoned and help others in boss battles to get a sunlight medal each time.

There is a red Phantom NPC that you can farm for 20 kills needed to rank up in the bell keepers covenant.

The rest of the covenant reward spells that you need for the achievements can be bought in the third playthrough from an NPC.

You need 30 sunlight medals to get to rank 3 in heirs of the sun. A few can be found throughout the world and they are also very rare drops from certain enemies. So you technically can get 30 without ever playing online, but it might take you a very long time. It's much easier to get summoned and help others in boss battles to get a sunlight medal each time.

There is a red Phantom NPC that you can farm for 20 kills needed to rank up in the bell keepers covenant.

The rest of the covenant reward spells that you need for the achievements can be bought in the third playthrough from an NPC.

Thank you for being very clear. It's been a while since Dark Souls 1, but this seems very similar. Mine finally shipped today...cannot wait!

yea im pretty sure you can do it all offline but idk why would you want to play offline, you miss all the messages to praise the sun, or all the bloodstains to show u shits about to go down

This. I enjoy the bloodstains I see. Nothing like walking into a room with a single skeleton and seeing 25-30 bloodstains on the floor.

thanks good to know

but im confused as to what exactly i need to do to farm the red phantom npcs to get the bell keepers rank to 2

where do i go what do i need to equip

please help out a brother here

cheers

thanks good to know

but im confused as to what exactly i need to do to farm the red phantom npcs to get the bell keepers rank to 2

where do i go what do i need to equip

please help out a brother here

cheers

In the Belltower Sol area. Start at the bonfire (accessible via a Pharros' door in the Iron Keep), climb the ladder, and head straight out into the area. On the left will be a corner area where a red phantom will randomly spawn. He's very randoim- I've seen him there three times in a row but also had ~10 runs without him being there. I used the Aged Feather (unlimited homeward bone item) to warp back to the fire, then repeat the cycle to farm the NPC. Be sure to talk to the Bellkeeper NPC guy occasionally as your rank only increases when you have enough kills and talk to him.

In the Belltower Sol area. Start at the bonfire (accessible via a Pharros' door in the Iron Keep), climb the ladder, and head straight out into the area. On the left will be a corner area where a red phantom will randomly spawn. He's very randoim- I've seen him there three times in a row but also had ~10 runs without him being there. I used the Aged Feather (unlimited homeward bone item) to warp back to the fire, then repeat the cycle to farm the NPC. Be sure to talk to the Bellkeeper NPC guy occasionally as your rank only increases when you have enough kills and talk to him.

thanks dude...just tried it 30 times and he only spawned 2 times out of those 30

do i need to wear any rings or items for him to spawn regularly

also is there any other place/bonfire where i can also farm these red phantoms to count in

bell keepers covenant in offline mode

edit after doing this for 2-3hours i finally got him to 21 times then i spoke to the midget nearby and he gave me the magic weapon

im done with this covenant

thanks for the help guys

Edited by spike14