Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping to find enough people to get all of the online achievements this weekend. Looking to do it Friday anytime after 5 so if you are interested let me know and add your name to the list and then we can decide on a time.

1.wildwest

2.A1exRD

i have all the instruments and hopefully those who sign up do so we can get barbershop and drumline and the other ones

You can add me to the list (Lifes Avenger). Just send a FR on XBL. I am needing the BandvsBand, Drumline, and Sampler Plate. Also, I am willing to help with the other online cheeze for those who dont have them. I am on EST and can playing anytime after 5pm too. I have all instruments and can play up to expert on all depending on song. Let me know.

Thanks Wildwest for setting this up and the rest of the guys for completing this with me. Good work!

Edited by lordopus99
Finished

I'm looking get some simple online achievements:

Sampler Plate - Only want to do band vs band, both 3v3 and 4v4, since achievement seems glitchy and im sure I've done the others both online and offline

Crank It Up To 11 - Easy enough, just need people

I have 2 guitars, 2 drums, and 2 mics. Send me a message or friend request, I'm always available but not on xbox most of the time. gamertag: Mister Corporal

-EST time zone

I will be looking to get all the 4 player band achievements and 8 player band vs band achievements as soon as possible

I'm also looking for all the online/band achievements. I'll be free wed and thurs night if anyone wants to try and get them just send me a message on xbl, gamertag is x3ro1990.

I have 2 drum kits, 3 guitars, 3 mics.

I am also looking to complete all of the 4 and 8 player band achievements, and sampler plate as well.

I have all the instruments and can play expert on anything but the mic.

Message me anytime if you wanna get these done, my gamertag is BigTuna99.

Edited by BigTuna99

Okay, I am organizing a group to get these band-related achievements done, since as far as I can tell its pretty much impossible to find 8 random people online.

I'm thinking about doing this on friday or on the weekend, so please post below me if you are interested and which day(s) work best for you.