Achievement Guide

the_b1ues

I just played through the game for the first time. I completed everything 100%. Did all side missions, subverted all missions, found all diamonds, bought all items at the weapon shop, and am still lacking the Weapons Expert and Cold Blooded achievements. Any ideas or should i just go back to my old saves and try to play the second half of the game again?

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Just to save some people 10-hours, you don't have to do your buddy side missions in the bar. Those are not Buddy missions, when you subvert a mission.... that is a buddy mission.

Also, not sure what your Rep does. When your nobody(level 1)

everybody wants to kill you because they don't know who you are. Conversely, when you are somebody(level 5) everybody wants to kill you because they know who you are!!!!!!!!!!

Great ending though, didn't see it coming.:uzi:

Just to save some people 10-hours, you don't have to do your buddy side missions in the bar. Those are not Buddy missions, when you subvert a mission.... that is a buddy mission.

Also, not sure what your Rep does. When your nobody(level 1)

everybody wants to kill you because they don't know who you are. Conversely, when you are somebody(level 5) everybody wants to kill you because they know who you are!!!!!!!!!!

Originally the buddy missions and rep were meant to directly affect how people reacted to you and your options in a mission. I guess it must have got too hard or they ran out of time or something because it never made it into the final game. Your alleigence to each buddy depending on saving their lives, completing missions etc is shown in the menus but it doesn't affect anything. Also your rep, as you said, does next to stuff all. It is fun to pull a gun on someone in a safe area though and watch the guys cower. Very rewarding.

Wish they'd finished implementing it properly. This game could've been so great but it felt like they got the groundwork done then rushed the rest :( (repetetive missions and rep system not meaningful)

• 2 weeks later...

i'm just playing this now! great guide, it's a huge help.

one little note - on the list of buddy locations it says:

Buddy 3. Mission 8 UFFL Main Mission.

however i got this through an APR mission. at the time UFLL weren't giving me any missions and i got a little worried that i'd switched sides too soon and had missed out on getting this last buddy. turns out i was wrong! that line in the guide is a little misleading i think.

hope that helps!

• 1 month later...
Can some one update this? The multikills for manuals are wrong...

Yes, anyone please? Cuz my tally sheet pointed out that I'm completely done (likes of RPG-7 & IED) but the bar isn't still filled up for each respectively weapon.

TIA!

question: ive played through half the game, deleted it because it was glitched to the point i couldnt save it. im about to start up again. in terms of achievements, i was at the halfway point, getting most northern cheeves (if not all) and the only one in the south being to hit all the convoys. is there anything i need to do again specifically or anything i can skip in order to speed up playing? do i need to, say, hit all the convoys since ive done that? ive gotten the subvert all miss. for the north. do i need to do them again or only in the south?

also, is it easier to get all the tapes/diamonds while still in the north or get them all at the end? also also, what about the 4 diamonds in that middle region between north and south? ive read i need to get those before passing on. thanks

and finally, can anybody describe the glitched achievement(s) for me that can affect later achievement(s)? i missed it on here last time and DONT want to play through all this again to get it.

thanks for any and all help given.

• 1 month later...

----resolved----

Alright, from what the guide tells me there are 112 diamond Cases in the North...I have 111 and cant seem to find the 112th. I have triple-checked every region so I doubt I missed one.

My only guess is in the top right of the map in Oasis, that mission where you go down some ladders, I'm pretty sure a case is there. Does that count towards the 221 overall? I'm almost positive I picked it up but that's the only thing I can think of stopping me from getting 112 :(

-------------

AGH. Somehow even after looking over the map a hundred times I missed the diamond out in the desert(north east region)

Edited by Nemecis
Resolved

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

Just wanted to know whether an achievement would work in this scenario...

1st playthrough, I don't realize that there are region specific achievements and you can't go back, so I am in the South and I realize that I missed many.....I do all the Missions in the south and get the achievements.....If there are some achievements were you have to do things in both regions such as "The Third Faction", if I save all the buddies in the South and then re-start a new campaign, and save them all in the North does the achievements activate?

Thanks!

Edited by KingGoomba19

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Everyone!

I am hosting a match for the War Party Achievement - Win a match with 16 players (Ranked Match)

I will be hosting it this weekend on Saturday 6pm GMT Aslong as everyone is avaliable if not. It will be Sunday 6pm GMT

1. PhoenixFlamezz

Feel free to send me a FR with a message. Tell your friends and that too add themselves too the list if they want this :) Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've got a question. I read that the "Wages of Conflict" achievement unlocks before the end of the storyline, if you collect all briefcases and do all Assassinations before that.

Okay, so I collected all 221 briefcases and I've done all the Assassinations, and I'm also sure that I got paid for them each time.

I'm now at 54% 20/32 main missions done, and in the stats it says that I've found 720 diamonds. I didn't get the achievement yet. Will it unlock after the main story, or did the game glitch on me? I mean it should add up to 1000 after I complete the remaining main missions, right?

If it glitched on me and I reload a save from before doing the Assassinations in the south, will I unlock the achievement that way? Or do I either have to start from the beginning, or after completing the Assassinations a second time, do i have to finish the rest of the game main missions a second time, too?

EDIT: Nvm, I got the achievement as soon as I got 1000 diamonds.

Edited by N00delsuppe