Costumes not saving?

Orrest92

Im having trouble with costumes not saving after they have been unlocked. I just did an asgard level with magneto, got the achievement for all outfits and when the mission was over (time ran out) i left the simulator. I went to the shield access point and looked and the costumes were not there. Also happened with Venom and Wolverine.

EDIT: is it possible i need to complete the mission, not let time run out in order to save?

Edited by Orrest92

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I too am having this problem now with my game. I did the simulator for Mr Fantastic, unlocked his original and then got the bronze. Later when I went back to play as him to unlock his third outfit to complete him I saw that his outfits did not get saved for some reason.

Today I decided to play his mission again, and unlocked the Original costume again but when I beat the mission I only got the rewards for silver and gold completion. His third and fourth costumes are still locked, and now it seems I have no way of unlocking the final costume for him again.

When I first started grinding costumes, it was in the Asgard stage with Deadpool, Elektra, Spider Woman, and Ms Marvel. I would play through, get some costumes, then restart the mission until they all had the non-simulator ones unlocked then i would exit and save. Then i went to try this again with Moon Knight, Dr Strange, and Spiderman, changing which character I controlled when I unlocked their costumes, but soon found out that everytime i restarted the simulation their costumes were locked again. I had to unlock Scarlet Spider SIX TIMES!!!!! That in itself took fifteen minutes each time.

So you are not the only one experiencing this problem. Now everytime I unlock a costume, I stop what I am doing, save, double check it is still there and then save again. This is almost as whack as skills not being active for other players besides player one in Sacred II.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...