6 months later, no achievement. Wonderful.

linktriforce007

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played online the first day the game out, so the 22nd of march. I tried for dedication tonight after midnight, so September 22nd and no achievement. So maybe it is as technical as exact time of day too. I will try again in a few hours after I know the correct time has gone by and see what happens.

Its not exactly 6 months. What time in the day did you play an online game. I got mine 1000G yesterday. I think the beta counts too.:)

Beta does Not count. I played the Beta and it has not unlocked for me either today, it's gotta be either buggy or, cross your fingers, that it is touchy about the exact time. While I did get the game first day I certainly did not play this early so hopefully later in the afternoon it will come... but I fear the worst seeing as how people have been getting it earlier then possible. Here's a question, of people who have this achievement and people who don't could mention if they have the DLC packs that would be great. Who knows if that's somehow playing part.

Edited by Tygon

Tried again. No fucking luck. Played a match (didn't win). However I did reboot, I wonder if that fucked me.

its unlikley that the reboot affected you in any way. I would reccomend that anyone who is a member at mycrysis.com go there and everyone start a new thread about this achievement so that crytek will eventually have to answer questions about why it is that nearly no one is able to obtain it

its unlikley that the reboot affected you in any way. I would reccomend that anyone who is a member at mycrysis.com go there and everyone start a new thread about this achievement so that crytek will eventually have to answer questions about why it is that nearly no one is able to obtain it

I did. crytek is now on my "do not buy from list" which certainly means they aren't getting my money for Crysis 1.

There is a thread on crytek's site with people polling if they have it or not, I tried again today still nothing. What a waste of time I spent getting all the pain in the ass ones figuring I'd get a completion and the last one of course screws me over.

So far the poll says 1 has it 10 don't .... Durdens wraith I see your 3 posts. Made some more myself, however I get a sick feeling we will be ignored. Was thinking about getting crysis 1 myself but this kinda makes me think twice. Anyone else that wants this and hasn't gotten it to pop make some noise on mycrysis, squeaky wheel gets the oil. ( P.S the reboot didn't affect you durdens wraith since I'm not getting it and I did not get a reboot.)

Edited by Tygon