Achievement Trading/Squad Mates/Online Matches Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats up guys, im looking for someone to boost the Et Tu, Brute? (knife 5 friends) and The Dentist (headshot with the repair tool) achievements with. any takers? i'll of course return the favour and help boost any you need.

GT: Ceri Thomas

Add me and send a message, thanks in advance :woop:

Okay, someone please add me. None of my friends want to play this online (MW2 fanboys), so I need some good squadmates. I'm not the best at this game, but I'm not terrible either. Also, if you need help with achievements, I'm down for whatever (I only need 2 more). Soooo...yeah. My GT is CaptainMurphy77. See ya' on the battlefield!! :uzi:Oh yeah, I play this game A LOT. Usually on around 6pm (AZ time) til midnight or so.

Edited by CaptainMurphy77
Forgot to type something

The boosting session for 2pm/3pm today. How are we going to boost the demo 2.0 achievement? Private match? Squad? The other team stay in a house while someone on the other team use mortar strike on that house? Or is the host going to invite everyone to his game?

It will be a private match and the demolitions will be done with C4. I will explain more when we get it started.

it doesn't work in a private match.. has to be ranked.

so get everyone in a party - 1 team captain invites 3 people to a squad, same for the other team, then both search for squad rush on the same map at the same time and fingers crossed.. it's actually quite quick to get into the same game..

GT: DV PWNS

I need help with Destruction 2.0 i know an awesome place to do it and I know how add me and when I have 8 people we can do it. I may have a mate to help enter your names here

1. DV PWNS

2. Unfairslayer

3. Local Boy Soldier

I need help with Destruction 2.0 i know an awesome place to do it and I know how add me and when I have 8 people we can do it. I may have a mate to help enter your names here

1. DV PWNS

2. Unfairslayer

3. Local Boy Soldier

4. VinasErgoth

5. A Bad Medic

Added myself to the list, along with a friend. We're both in the UK, if that makes any difference.

1. DV PWNS

2. Unfairslayer

3. Local Boy Soldier

4. VinasErgoth

5. A Bad Medic

6. An Irish Hero

it doesn't work in a private match.. has to be ranked.

so get everyone in a party - 1 team captain invites 3 people to a squad, same for the other team, then both search for squad rush on the same map at the same time and fingers crossed.. it's actually quite quick to get into the same game..

Are you 100% sure of this?

1. DV PWNS

2. Unfairslayer

3. Local Boy Soldier

4. VinasErgoth

5. A Bad Medic

6. An Irish Hero

7. Ibanez V7