How to win a Ranked Gran Prix?

Barad

The achievement is boostable but you also have to get lucky. The idea is to invite one of your friends to the game lobby before you start searching for a ranked grand prix. As soon as you enter the lobby, press ready if it's the two of you, the race might start before more people join the session. I got mine on PC so I can't say about the XBox version, but there are not many people who play a Grand Prix as it takes about 30 minutes to complete one. Hope this was helpful.

i got this with a friend of mine, just the 2 of us....when you have just 2 people you can either do it the long way or the short way which took like 10 mins max

long way: race both Q and race to see is the better driver and then alternate the win after

short way: start Q with damage on and both fly into the first corrner and total your cars, it doesnt matter who comes first, in the race have whoever isnt going for the achieve to total his car and after a lap or two you should be called into the pits, go into the pits and the race should end and achieve should pop...and do the same for the other person

What F1 Ferrari said is right, too many people are driving crazy...

I managed to get this achievement starting the race in the last position (I think I was 9 or 10th on the grid) on Monza. In the first corner, almost everybody f**** each other up, and I managed to be 2nd. Try not commiting any mistake then, and you should be able to win the Grand prix.

You also may be able to win a grand prix in Monaco, if you get the pole.

Good luck to everybody ;)

Enlighten me... I done several races so far and got up to rank 9... Won 8 races in total, several on 3 laps stints, one on a 20% quali+race. Cheevo didn't pop.

Any requirements to have on a race?

It has to be rank and you have to be first, they are the only requirements. It does not matter what kind of race it is, but I don't think pole position works. Qualifying is not a race, But it will have to be confirmed.

Enlighten me... I done several races so far and got up to rank 9... Won 8 races in total, several on 3 laps stints, one on a 20% quali+race. Cheevo didn't pop.

Any requirements to have on a race?

Were they ranked matches or private lobbies?

It wont work in private races.