Coins better then Fifa points...??

ruudba

I think when you buy packs with coins you will get better players...

Ive spent 1600 Msp on fifa and opend all gold packs...

All the packs combined gave me 2 rare players.

When i opend with coins, i got 3 rare players in 2 packs..

Also ive noticed that the 5000 coins packs will give you better stuff...

I opend around 50/60 packs worth 7500, almost everything was shit.

The 5000 coin packs gave me 2 TOTW players, and i have opend around 12 of those..

What are your thoughts on this subject..?

I think it's total BS. It's just luck. I spent 30,000+ coins just yesterday and got ZERO shiny gold players. Every bloody gold pack, whether @ 5,000 or 7,500 coins, gave me shiny gold contracts, club badges and shirts, and position change.

It took me 105 packs to get an IF last season. I consider this game over and done with now since I've sold almost everyone in my FUT. I can't even get a cup game last weekend, let alone having the chance to try to win one. I'm at 950G and I consider this game done and will be trading it in this week.

Just down to luck,its a random pack with random players.

U could try what sone guy posted that if U discard 10 good gold players,85 rated and above U will get Messi are Ronaldo in the next pack.

Ps people actually fell for this lol.

Edited by Ned King

it could be that there is a slightly better chance with fifa points, as a way for EA to make more moneys. but all my packs were crap. only got 2 players that i was able to sell for 10k -20k (i have season pass and bought the 2560ms points worth).

In my opinion it makes no difference if you use coins or points to buy the packs. It's just like buying a lottery ticket and is purely luck based.

Last year I got an inform player in one of my first packs which was bought with coins. This year I've bought over 100 packs with a mixture of coins and points and have yet to get an inform player, Pirlo was the only decent player I got which only gave me more coins to waste on packs full of garbage!!

Opening packs must be the biggest scam that people keep falling for... Even if they know its a scam. The worst is that we keep convincing ourselves that we are bound to get good players in packs, yet nothing (at least for me) :(

Edited by itzPatA7X
Spelling error

• 2 weeks later...