Finding Artifacts

IXISHADOW

Is anyone else struggling to find all of these? I have found about half and cannot find any more places to explore.

one minute ago i found them all, just look in every corner, every wall, and before you go into the "deep underground" with the largerer enemies you should have found 25 of them.

The 'only 5 artifacts at a time' bit was killing me... I'm down to 3 now - a traffic light (I'm guessing outside somewhere where your testes are burnt off by radiation), a 'bundle of books', and 'weapon parts' - the latter 2 apparently somewhere closer to the beginning. The metro map is in the same spot as it was in Metro 2033 - when you turn it in it ends the game when you go to the save/rest spot, so keep that in mind whilst scavenging...

, a 'bundle of books', and 'weapon parts' - the latter 2 apparently somewhere closer to the beginning.

this are in the entrance area to the library close to where the trycicle was on the second floor. around some tenticles. something close to that anyway, i just found em'.

Yeah wrapped this one up about 20 mins ago. If you have 5 artifacts already, ALL of them stop flashing. The tryke must have been my 5th the first run thru that area, argh...

(Traffic light is outside on a plank against a wall, at the bottom of the long ramp window exit from the library, leading back to the initial set of underground entrances)

Anyone know where to find the clock? Been searching everywhere !

If you enter the library by the external ladder into the room where the rangers helped you out with a gun fight it is hanging on a wall in that area

Hi guys, I´m just looking for last few things, so a help would be great.

WEAPON PARTS

GLASSES

POSTER - found

PLATE - found

TRAFFIC LIGHT - found

Would be great to know the answer soon, I just want to finish this DLC already, thanks!

Edited by GeneralGranko

Three questions.

When looking for the artifacts, do they glow or give something that indicates what is an artifact?

If you missed an artifact can you go back and find it?

I've noticed there's no guide on this site yet. Has anyone found a guide elsewhere?

If not I'll just tough it out and hope for the best. Thank you.

Edited by Miss Allen86

Two questions.

When looking for the artifacts, do they glow or give something that indicates what is an artifact?

I've noticed there's no guide on this site yet. Has anyone found a guide elsewhere?

If not I'll just tough it out and hope for the best. Thank you.

Yes they glow when you get closer to them, about a Guide - haven´t found any yet.

Edit: so, will someone please help me with finding Weapon Pack and Glasses? I have no idea where they can be...

Edited by GeneralGranko

weapons pack is on a body on the second floor entrance to the library. where the tentacles are hitting you. the glasses are on a shelf by the room where as Artyom you had to go through and break the doors open at the entrance. or real close. i just found them last night. they were in the first 10 i think. hope this helps.

weapons pack is on a body on the second floor entrance to the library. where the tentacles are hitting you. the glasses are on a shelf by the room where as Artyom you had to go through and break the doors open at the entrance. or real close. i just found them last night. they were in the first 10 i think. hope this helps.

Thanks man you helped me alot, the weapons parts sure had to be invisible, when I pressed the button on the dead body, I still haven´t seen the parts so it is kinda fucked up.

Missing:

Toy-FOUND

Mechanical parts-FOUND

Audio speaker-FOUND

Secret subway map-FOUND

Only missing the toy!!!!

Any help is deeply appreciated guys!!! ;)

FINALLY found them all!!! Good luck to everyone!!!

Edited by lordvader727
found parts

could someone make a video ?

So far I have only seen some Spanish 1-hour video showing all the artifacts so if you want some guide/video where you can find everything easily, you will probably have to give it a few days atleast, since close to no-one is interested in this DLC.

So far I have only seen some Spanish 1-hour video showing all the artifacts so if you want some guide/video where you can find everything easily, you will probably have to give it a few days atleast, since close to no-one is interested in this DLC.

ok thks if you want you can send me the link in a PM grtz

I think some of the artifacts are random. In my first playthrough I was missing the doll even though I knew where it is (in the room with the first librarain, where the plate is).

However, in my second playthrough I'm missing the glasses, the poster, and the plate (but the doll is there). I almost thought the space lattice model is missing too, but I found it in a nearby room... So that's why I'm saying it may be random on future playthroughs.

//I'm pretty sure I'm right, I just found the traffic sign on the left side of the gates (as opposed to the first time when it was on the right side).

//And the plate is on the opposite corner of the same room :)

//And the glasses are on a body that can be found in the far end of the first floor of the library (the area that is similar to the hallway where you can find the trycicle).

//And the poster is in a dark area near the door that leads to the its original position (where the soldiers open the door and help you).

What I'm saying is the guide on Youtube is only good on the first run of the mission, but even if the artifacts are random, they respect the order from the board.

Edited by GODZYLLA