Make sure...

p0rtfan

You end your first career with 1000 points, they do take a really long time!.i thought i had 1000, so skipped the last half of season 5...and ended with like 875 ish. Now im doing another seasin just for the last achievement!.

So if you want the 1k gamerscore, Make sure you do it first time round as its quite time consuming if you dont

Yeah, I figured I could get it in one round but wasn't too worried about it. When I ended with about 970 I was very mad because I knew I probably could have gotten it but now I'm almost done with my 2nd season and winning a good amount of tournaments and doing very well on the training so I'm not wasting days.

Yeh im on my second career. Finished all training by the end of year 2, won a few tournaments. i know that winning every tournament for the next 3 seasons will be enough, it just takes quite a long time when you have to play every tournament

Yes its reliable, it tels you how many you points you have. I think the most you can get in a season is around 400. Heres how i got it:

End of Season 1 : 36 points (just won all minor tournaments. Do training when not doing tournaments)

End of Season 2 : 112 points (Won all minor AND major tournaments, Train as much as possible)

Note : All training was completed by the end of Season 2

End of season 3 : 576 points (Won every single tournament, by now you should be able to sim all matches in minor tournaments, aswell as majors, and the first couple of rounds in Masters and Slams, depending on your world ranking.)

End of Season 4 : 971 points (Exactly the same as season 3, i dont know why i didnt get the same number of points though)

End of Season 5 : 1045 points (I only entered minor and major tournaments, and simmed every match ((making sure i won)). I knew this would be enough to finis the season with the required 1000 points)

SIMMING METHOD : When simming games, i wouldn't advise using 'Simulate Round' on the tournament screen, but actualy enter the match. Before the first serve, press LB. This will bring up simming options. Either pres X to simulate the whole set, or Y to simulate the individual game. This way, you can intervene if the match isn't going your way.