Hero Difficulty From Start

Odessa

The game is about 5-10 hours on hard mode, Its EASIEST with 2 people as you will die alot less, But You can go back and get the collectables on easy mode. It IS possible to beat hero single player, But prepare to be VERY frustrated, Especially at a few bosses such as the Giant Worm and The Final Boss

I beat this game about 5-6 hours on hero it wasn't that bad actually, just missing some collectables will add to your length of beating this game in that time frame like it did for me. Just use the stronger suits when their available and basically powering up each one will eventually make bosses easy and just when your run out of power and back to using ben just dodge around til you can change back into alien form.

• 3 weeks later...
I just got the game and noticed the Hero difficulty achievement. Is the game easy enough to do a single play through to 100% it? Can someone tell me roughly how long the game is?

I just finished this game tonight and I can say staring the game on Hero difficulty is easy. You can 1000:gsicon: in one playthrough with no problem. You need to replay a level or two if you missed a collectible or if you are still missing kills.

Overral Id recommend to start the game on Hero.

• 4 months later...

It may be just me, but I went through the game on easy first and then hero. The Hero achievement did not pop. 3 Levels did not register. I went back and tried to play them, and they did register, but when I restarted the game, they were gone again. Recommend starting on Hero just in case.

• 1 year later...