shops,buying stuff & travelling questions.please help.

PANIC ATTACK 10

1 million in gold, 2 shops @ the start & main city. where else can i find shops? buy stuff, get equiptment from? i'm a level 40 soccerer. is there a faster way to travel?

You have 1 million already and you only have 2 shops and are a level 40? 0_0

I'm level 18, 5,000 gold and have visited well over 6 shops, what on earth have you been doing and how on earth did you get to level 40 so quick?

You have 1 million already and you only have 2 shops and are a level 40? 0_0

I'm level 18, 5,000 gold and have visited well over 6 shops, what on earth have you been doing and how on earth did you get to level 40 so quick?

I have about 3 mill and am at level 33. I started by doing all the board quests first and then I did all the wyrm hunter quests. Not to mention I killed absolutely everything I came across. But I only found 2-3 weapon shops as well, and a couple of traveling merchants. Im too busy exploring and doing side quests. I bought the guide book and theres plenty of places to buy stuff later on

Actually after reading more of the guide, each shop has different levels depending on where your level is. So keep checking back to them to see if they got new items. This game is SO in depth. Its crazy

Edited by FLIPADELPHIIA

It's really easy to get a lot of cash, especially from doing board quests and all that because some weapons they give you are worth a few 100k each and useless besides for their appearance.

If you have a lot of disposable money you can always by some of those port stones from the Black Cat shop and use them to teleport back to the main city if you need them. Then again, things take a drastic turn which I've yet to explore fully so a lot can change.

my thanks to the 2 of you that helped. honestly why cant people be more constructive with their coments lol. ya i've been doing the boards & such. just cant find where/how to buy more stuff. i get things for warriors. but its hard to find anything for socery ugh. thanks for the tips. please post if you know. i dont have the guide. i use to buy them but found them useless. even skyrim & dark souls guidebooks didnt help much. guess i need the guidebook for this one,lmao.

Most of the chests you find have a random % of containing certain items and usually the fancier the chest looks the better items you can find. Ironically despite my main being a strider and my pawn a warrior, i received a number of expensive mage staffs from chests. Seems its all about luck. Also since the shops seem to restock with new things depending on story progression it seems the only way to get more things is to get farther in the story.

I don't yet know how the shops work in the new game + as I've only devoted a bit of time to that so far.