High Maintenance: Trample Steams Question

BIG L RETURNS

I understand the easter egg, but i'm hung up on one part. Wanted to see if I could get some clarification on this one.

When you place all 4 trample steams down there is the possibility that zombies could break the trample steams down during the round. Do you need to have all four active to get the tower to turn blue or can you keep flinging zombies even if you only have 1 trample steam still active while the others got taken down by the zombies??

I understand the easter egg, but i'm hung up on one part. Wanted to see if I could get some clarification on this one.

When you place all 4 trample steams down there is the possibility that zombies could break the trample steams down during the round. Do you need to have all four active to get the tower to turn blue or can you keep flinging zombies even if you only have 1 trample steam still active while the others got taken down by the zombies??

All of them must be in place and what we did was camp behind each trample steam and kill any zombies which come from behind. Then which run head on get fired across :)

We just attempted this a little while ago. We had all the steps up to the trample steam part and had all 4 trample steams down on the zombie symbols for 2-3 rounds and nothing happened. Samuel never said anything either. By then all of ours broke so we went to get new ones and still didn't work and then we somehow got over run. Any suggestions on something that we might have done wrong?

Well then i can only guess that you didn't fling enough zombies to the tower, because we were on round 9 and flinged about 9/10 of zombies to tower. You know you are doing it right if there are coming more and more sparks out of dragons back and when allmost the whole back is sparkling, the tower will light up. And you now that the trample steams have been placed correctly if one of the players hears Richtofen speaking after all of the steams are in right position.