Not available at E.B. Games??

Dirty130

When I looked on the E.B. Games website, there was no listing of this game even though it's out today. I rang my local E.B. Games store yesterday afternoon and they know nothing of the game. I was going through some catalogues with a coffee just before dinner and saw it advertised as a JB Hi-Fi exclusive over here in Australia. I'm going to go grab it this morning so long as they have it in stock as advertised. :)

I'm just happy to be getting another MX Vs ATV game. :dance:

• 3 weeks later...
Weird, because I bought it from EB Games and I was the only one who pre-ordered it...

??

When I asked them about it, they said there is nothing in their computer and I looked myself and could find it on their site. JB Hi-Fi told me they had it exclusively and it even said 'Exclusive' on their catalogue, plus the game itself had an 'JB Hi-Fi Exclusive' sticker on it. :o

No matter because the game is a huge disappoint and a waste of $50. :(

What country are you from, matey? :)

??

When I asked them about it, they said there is nothing in their computer and I looked myself and could find it on their site. JB Hi-Fi told me they had it exclusively and it even said 'Exclusive' on their catalogue, plus the game itself had an 'JB Hi-Fi Exclusive' sticker on it. :o

No matter because the game is a huge disappoint and a waste of $50. :(

What country are you from, matey? :)

50$.... I bought it for 39.99. I'm in Canada, the game is a huge disappointment, well the multiplayer aspect of it anyways, way too many players glitching wins.

50$.... I bought it for 39.99. I'm in Canada, the game is a huge disappointment, well the multiplayer aspect of it anyways, way too many players glitching wins.

Yeah, figured as much given your avatar ;):). I don't know why, but E.B. Games aren't stocking it here. Seems odd that your stores have it though. Once I played it, I didn't even bother with the online. MXGP is a far superior game in literally every aspect. Because of the hole in the centre of the disc, it doesn't even make for a good beer coaster. :(