acoustic can

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just want to make a note... really really late yes I know been putting this game off.

For Whom the Bell Tolls...

Guide says any match will work, (Lets just assume people are smart enough to realize any mach where you win by pin or submission only, which is usually a bad idea) I just made him tap to the Anaconda Vice in a Submission match WM arena double checked difficulty was on Legend, so ANY is not accurate. I'll assume it's any match type where you can win by pin and submission, not 1 or the other. Reran the match on normal type, made him tap again cheevo popped.

and for successful cash in, you CANNOT place your CAW into the match, I tried this and won by simming 4-5 times and would not allow for me to cash in, forced the computer to reorganize the match by editing rosters until my CAW got in, and was able to cash in right after.

Just want to make a note... really really late yes I know been putting this game off.

For Whom the Bell Tolls...

Guide says any match will work, (Lets just assume people are smart enough to realize any mach where you win by pin or submission only, which is usually a bad idea) I just made him tap to the Anaconda Vice in a Submission match WM arena double checked difficulty was on Legend, so ANY is not accurate. I'll assume it's any match type where you can win by pin and submission, not 1 or the other. Reran the match on normal type, made him tap again cheevo popped.

I tested this myself and you're right. For some reason, this doesn't work with submission matches. I put it on a normal match with submissions only and the achievement did pop, though. It's strange, but I'll make a note in the guide.

and for successful cash in, you CANNOT place your CAW into the match, I tried this and won by simming 4-5 times and would not allow for me to cash in, forced the computer to reorganize the match by editing rosters until my CAW got in, and was able to cash in right after.

This one has been very hit and miss. I've been able to get it to work a few times on different accounts, but wasn't able to get it to work earlier. An alternative is to copy and paste your CAW until you run out of slots and then move the rosters around like you did until at least one of your CAWs shows up in the match. One other thing you can do is make sure your CAW is holding a title and then have the MITB winner cash in on your CAW. Play the match and have your CAW retain the title and you'll get the achievement for cashing in:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAnVCDJ6JQI]Cash In - Alternative method.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

I think I'm just going to replace the method in the guide with this one as you aren't the only one who has had issues with it and this one is so much easier.

wow, didn't expect someone to come back and update thier guide almost a year later lol... was not my intention in the first place, just if someone was having the same issues I did, maybe they would read through here. I got the cash in to work before I posted, using the same thing from 11... just made 4 CAW and thinned the rosters down as much as possible, made 1 edit at a time, got put in. But yeah, I didn't see the cash in defense as a possibility to popping it until after i got it. Adding your CAW to the match for the win, then playing/simming til the next year and just defending a title definately seems like the best way.

I also want to add.... Gjhfdgewgfjhdshgfdik this game! going to end up 970/1000 for the you got fans. I am not paying 10 bucks to finish this off. And not going to mention how I got the other community creations and not this one without the online pass. Didn't hack or anything, but seeing as I didn't actually intend to spend more then like 5 minutes using the online features, very little harm done I think.

Edited by Midnight Malice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Could be wrong, but it seems as if they've shut down the online servers for WWE 12 after the release of WWE 13. I haven't been able to get it to even connect to anything at all for two days.

So sadly, I think stuff like the "get five reviews" achievement is totally unobtainable now.

Could be wrong, but it seems as if they've shut down the online servers for WWE 12 after the release of WWE 13. I haven't been able to get it to even connect to anything at all for two days.

So sadly, I think stuff like the "get five reviews" achievement is totally unobtainable now.

I hope the haven't shut the servers down as I am stuck on 970/1000 and only need the " You've got fans" achievement.

Really sucks if this is true, THQ just don't seem to care about its customers. This year I have bought WWE 13, but am not buying fan axxess like I did previously. Next Year just not going to bother buying the game at all. Too many online achievements, and we all know the online sucks thanks to THQ's servers and matchmaking.

Servers are still up and running after the maintenance. So the achievement is still attainable, maybe I'll still be able to max the game out before they do shut it down.

If anyone can help with the 5 downloads "You've Got Fans" achievement. It's the only achievement I have left to get in the game.

I have uploaded an Arena: WWE Your Fired

Keyword: Toffeefired

Please download and review.

In the review just leave your gamertag and the keywords for your item that you want me to download and I will download and review it for you in return.

If you need me to review something for you on WWE 13 in stead of WWE12 message me on live it's no problem.

Any help anyone can give to help me complete this game will be much appreciated.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been trying for the merciless one tried interfering, tried an iron man match and pummeled opponent until he's all in red and bleeding but still not popped.

I also popped the Legend Status and Berserker (both supposedly needed in one session) but I got them in after many times :/

• 3 years later...