EA Access question: Does it require a credit card or can I buy it w/ money from my X1

SUPER WHITEMANx

When buying straight from the Xbox One, you need a credit/debit card..... however you CAN buy subscriptions from Gamestop/Amazon/etc whenever they become available..

As for the actual service, it's been great for me thus far. No problems whatsoever.

Would you say it's worth it for someone who's not interested in sports games?

Would you say it's worth it for someone who's not interested in sports games?

Well it currently also offers a puzzle game (Peggle) and a shooter (Battlefield 4). There is no way to know exactly what games EA will add to the service down the line. On the official website you can see Plants vs. Zombies, Dragon Age: Inquisition, and Need for Speed: Rivals. So all of those should be on it, though nothing else has been confirmed. There is also no way to tell exactly when the games will be added. Right now, the newest game on the service is nine months old. There will likely be a large lag like that on any game coming to the service.

http://www.ea.com/eaaccess/

Also, I think BF4 includes Premium, so you get access to all the DLCs. That's something to keep in mind.

I don't believe this is accurate. It offers is 10% off digital content but I'm pretty sure only the base game is included in the membership.

Oops. My bad. Someone said you did in another forum. Looks like it doesn't though.

Yea, Premium is definitely not included. But discounted.

I signed up for it last night, downloaded FIFA no problems at all.