MUA: Gold Edition?

Crash

I didn't see this posted already, but it looks as though a Gold Edition of MUA is heading our way soon. At the download section for the new Character packs it says "Do not download this patch if you have the Gold Edition, available May 2007, which already includes these characters.". I haven't seen any prices yet, but would be a nice bonus for anyone who hasn't purchased this game yet and is looking to.

You would actually pay 80 dollars for that game? You must be out of your mind!

I haven't experienced any glitches or anything. If you guys have problems, just delete your data and start all over again. It's fun regardless unless you want to be a baby.

You would actually pay 80 dollars for that game? You must be out of your mind!

It's Canadian Dollars ... I won't buy this game, I just posted a link to show that is is already available for preorder.

Does anyone know if places like Gamestop have anything announced about the Gold Edition ?

There has been zero announcement about the gold edition from what I heard and seen. I doubt there will be a gold edition unless they the original game gets a price drop to 30 and then releases the gold edition with the achievements and the 8 characters for 40 or 50 dollars. I find it pointless if it just involves just the 250 point achievements and the 8 characters.

Plus with the gold edition, you need to realize it'll cost more too because of those extra characters. So let's say that you got Marvel back then for 60 right, then you bought the extras which are 10 dollars aka 800 points, so you basically paid 70 dollars for the game. So with this one, it's pretty much the same except you're paying a cheaper price probably. I see this game as 50 dollars less or more. If they add new stages and etc., I'll buy it if not then there isn't no point at all.

The Gold Edition is coming out 5/22 for $59.99. The only difference between the version out now and the Gold one is that the Gold one will include the DLC out now on XBL for 800 points (8 new characters).

It'd probably be cheaper to get the current version used and download the new characters.