What are you planning to do with the game once the attempt is over?

Gamechamp

Whatcha gonna do?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Whatcha gonna do?

• Sell or trade it.
    • Keep it, but never touch it again.
    • What are you talking about? I play this game all the time!
    • Other.

Curious to see what you guys are all planning to do with it.

Me, I'm going to be keeping it. I have a strict policy of never selling/trading my games unless I find a VERY good deal, for example once a guy was willing to trade me his good-condition DS for three games worth a total of about 70 bucks. Very unlikely I'll ever get and good deal with this game, and I quite honestly don't care for sports games in the slightest, so it'll never see the light of day after tomorrow.

A friend of mine's brother likes basketball, so I'll probably give the spare to him. As for the original, I'll probably unlock the rest of the achievements and then throw it in the racks with the rest of my games. I doubt I'll play it again but you never know. Plus it'll be nice to have something to remind me of the event.

Why trade it if your going to get like £2 for it? Waste of time, just keep it. You never know when a hot steamy swedish supermodel will come round and ask to play it with you naked. Wouldn't it be a shame if you didn't have it available at hand?

You are nuts dude. Everyone knows that hot steaming swedish supermodels prefer Halo.

I'll keep it. Something sentimental about keeping a game that had an annoying achievement. Can tell the kids "Back in my Day, 1000+ of us had to unify to get an achievement." :)

More or less my intentions with it. One of those "Gaming Pride!" moments. Additionally it defines us all as gamer geeks. Hey it cost me ten dollars, might as well keep it. Still need to acquire one last online achievement anyhow.