Widowmaker question

I had a friend play the game and get achievements to test the waters here.....you get achievements for throws off a ledge via the throw button, the unique throw if it will launch them off (IE:silver surfer's), and for powers that throw the characters (magnetic beam, telekinesis, and whatever the good DR.'s is...) you don't get the achievement for using moves like surfer's rage, thor's rage, or the symbiote venom shoots out....

happy gaming.

I have a most likely stupid question here, is this achievement for every single game you have played (i.e. your gamertag) or is it only cumulative for a single game file and a single superhero (Wolverine, for example) I haven't gotten this achievement yet, but if I have to do it with one persone on one saved game arch, I would really like to know. Thanks a ton.

souljah, you're gamer profile is what contains all the data on what you've done, unlocked, yada yada...if you go into a game online and don't save the game, there won't be a record of you having done it.

so, let's say i am in game 1 and i throw off 50 people.

i save, join game 2 online, and save after i throw 50 more people.

then i can go back to game 1, keep going, and i will be at 100 throws.

if i didn't save after i got those throws, then no i wouldn't be able to carry my stuff over.

i just kept going back and forth doing the same level over again whilst doing 2 achievemens at a time. the 1st one is throw 400 ppl of a leadge and the second is kill 4000enemies. i just went through other levels killing ppl and w8d 5 or 10 minutes for the enemies in galactus' level to respawn

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen a number of places (and it does work very well) to go to Mephisto's realm, and in that puzzle area where you throw the Leapers into the fire just throw them off the edge, quick respawns and a number of places where you can get an easy throw off (a few invisible walls, but not many). Of course, you have to play through the game to get to this point, as once you beat the level I believe these areas are blocked off.