• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I currently have none of the multiplayer achievements. I'm looking to get all of them, including the DLC. However, I don't want to spend all of my available free time on this. Casual achievement getters only on this one. I live in the midwest United States and can play some nights and some weekends. I want to focus on this game exclusively for the next few months, if there are any takers. If you are looking for a diehard person to help you get these achievements before the New Year then I am not your guy. If you want to work on them casually over time then that sounds more like my pace. I can be very loyal to anyone that has patience. This game is not going anywhere, but it is a lot of fun. Please friend request me at NebuCHADnezzary if you are interested.

Chad

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying to finish my last achievement to get the 50 Pillage wins, I already have 25. I am looking for someone to help me finish. I can help them with any of the multiplayer achievements they still need. Send me a friend request, my GT is the same as my profile name.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey All,

I'm looking for help getting my last 4 achievements.

I need help with 50 Wins in Pillage, 50 Wins in Slaughter, Extended Pillager (DLC), & Extended Slayer (DLC).

Add me if you want to help out, Nimbulaxan.

Thanks in advance,

Josh

P.S. - I would be willing to trade a few matches in pillage or slaughter for time in survival to help out others as well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...