Show No Mercy...

The Pants Party

I have a level 50 Cyber Berserker with all epic gear, runes and charms. I get a level 4 meter, hit X and then proceed to kill easily 80-100 enemies before the blue runes disappear from around my body. No achievement. I just spent literally two hours doing this over and over on different sections of the game.

Any thoughts as to why this won't unlock? I'm sure I'm just missing something stupid.

I would unequip the 2 red charms i gave you and try it without the bonus effects, if that still doesnt work... then i also would suggest trying it with the commando.

This worked! The acid pools must have been screwing it up or something.

• 1 month later...
Im trying to get this achieve, correct me if im wrong, but does X even kill guys around you? I swear all it does it gives me health... Should I wait to get to level 50 before trying to do this? Im at 43 now... But I cant figure out how to do this. Any help or guidance?
Are you a Bio-Engineer? If so then yes it probably does give you health. Some battle cries do have offensive capabilities and therefore cannot be used to get Show No Mercy. If you're using a Bio-Engineer and using the battle cry that gives you health, then that is your problem. You need to have a battle cry that will stay active while you kill enemies. Try a different class later on for this achievement.

Are you a Bio-Engineer? If so then yes it probably does give you health. Some battle cries do have offensive capabilities and therefore cannot be used to get Show No Mercy. If you're using a Bio-Engineer and using the battle cry that gives you health, then that is your problem. You need to have a battle cry that will stay active while you kill enemies. Try a different class later on for this achievement.

Ok, so is it a battle cry that needs to stay active while I kill enemies, or needs to actually kill enemies?

The achievement states: Defeat 25 enemies with a single Battle Cry. Curious if I need to kill them WITH the battle cry or WITHIN the duration?

• 2 weeks later...