GTA Online Platinum Awards

xhunterrrr

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Spinderella totally random with my tank:

I was on a hill messing around with some randoms and then suddenly fell upside-down and my tank was spinning like crazy (funny to watch) and BAAAM platinum award unlocked, my #45 out of 85. Never saw that coming haha!

Same goes for The Hustler:

Joined a random race (motorcycles) with 10+ players and bet $2.500 on each of them just for fun and at the end I got $20.000 winnings + the platinum award + unlocked a tattoo (more for guys), #48 out of 85 on my list.

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

• 3 weeks later...

Same goes for The Hustler:

Joined a random race (motorcycles) with 10+ players and bet $2.500 on each of them just for fun and at the end I got $20.000 winnings + the platinum award + unlocked a tattoo (more for guys), #48 out of 85 on my list.

Wow. That is win right there! Did you have any intention of unlocking the platinum award?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey I need help with those platinum awards:

- need 10 more kills for ''THE MELEE MURDERER''

- 19/25 ''Penetrate from Behind''

- ''THE HUSTLER''

- ''BLOODIEST OF THE BUNCH''

- ''Spinderella''

- ''Flippin Hell ''

- ''ALL-ROUNDER''

- ''KILLSTREAKER''

-''UNNATURAL SELECTION''

Edited by ssTHE MVPss

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to finish up the last of the Platinum's I need. Rally Races, and Deathmatches. Only need about 20 wins each for Driver, and Co-Driver. Even have a playlist setup on an easy track.

Deathmatches, need about 40 each too. Message me here, or on Xbox Live. Will help out with any other awards you may need as well.

how do you unlock the proud gun owner? i have every weapon from ammunation and it hasnt unlocked

What guns have you got/bought?

There are guns that unlock as your rank goes up. They won't be available to buy until you hit the required rank. The last gun to purchase unlocks at rank 120 which is the minigun.

so i can just drop all my weapons and pick them all up again in survival? will that work? i just dont really have the cash to rebuy them all xD

I remember that when I hit 120 rank I did not want to spend my cash on the minigun as it was quite pricey. So I went around looking for crate drops and I got the minigun from a crate and the platinum medal unlocked.

You do not have to buy all the required weapons, you just need to have them.

I remember that when I hit 120 rank I did not want to spend my cash on the minigun as it was quite pricey. So I went around looking for crate drops and I got the minigun from a crate and the platinum medal unlocked.

You do not have to buy all the required weapons, you just need to have them.

oh really, the way they word it it sounds like you do, any survival map recommendations that will have them all on?