Post how many challenges you've Killed!

oO Triple G Oo

All of 'em.

What ones gave you guys the most trouble?

The rock quarry Own the lot took me FOREVER.

The one where you have to bluntslide the sign and make it across a grass gap gave me some trouble, too.

The blunt slide was the last one I did. That was hardest in my book

80. Although in my defense I never really went back and tried the other 3 with any dedication, lol.

I left out:

Solar System

Eric Koston Pro challenge

Terry Kennedy Pro Challenge

if u can't do the air over the planet's rail,u can simply use the superjump glitch to fly over the rail,instead of pumping on the half pipe

Really wasn't as hard as I thought it was gonna be, just look a little while.

I left out:

Thorax Crunch.

Solar System.

The one where you tailslide the forklift.

Didnt attempt the first 2 due to their reputation but the forklift business was a nightmare. Just waiting for the 'Really Big Village' achievement for 1000/1000k :woop:

Is there a way to easily get hall of meat challenges where they want you to get a certain score? The mega park one where you hit two ledges and get 80,000 hitting the arc, i always end up with 77,000ish. What's a good way to score points?

Edit: Woohoo, nevermind. Got my achievement. I skipped man overboard, thorax, and the lizard king challenge. The trick to getting my points in HoM was using the large kicker ramp, if anyone is curious.

Edited by Frunkis
Edit

The infamous "bluntslide the sign". Man, I hate that challenge. I can bluntslide just about everything else in the game, except that dumb sign.

The "Solar System" challenge is also troubling me.

Other than that, I'm sure I can kill the rest. Only six more to go, in total.

Edited by BuryTheMinish

The infamous "bluntslide the sign". Man, I hate that challenge. I can bluntslide just about everything else in the game, except that dumb sign.

The "Solar System" challenge is also troubling me.

Other than that, I'm sure I can kill the rest. Only six more to go, in total.

I used this method...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGgb3sOoMVw]YouTube- Skate 3: Sign of the Grinds (How to Kill)[/ame]

81, still have to kill the Lizard King film and Dozer Grind, on hardcore of course. A few of the OTS:s were pretty challenging, and the blunt slide and Solar system were pure hell :D And I have to admit that I fluked more than a few challenges :D

Edited by LimboBimbo
typos ftw