Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to boost multiplayer achievements.

I am available most weeknights from 7 till 11 (GMT) and saturday and sunday day times (12-1800 GMT)

I havent played GTA for about a year untill the other day so I am a bit rusty but that shouldnt be a problem for boosting.

Message me @ my GT: SteeMonkey

Please say GTAIV because I am boosting Fable 2 aswell so my inbox is a bit of a mess.

Cheers

I'm willing to help anyone out who needs the fly the co-op achievement. I've been helping out a lot of people with this lately. Just send me a message over Xbox Live (GT: Zikomos) and I will try to get back to you ASAP.

EDIT: I'm no longer helping people with this achievement. I'm getting way to many requests and most people don't even know how to play the co-op missions. It is not like I can just do the achievement for you if you have no idea what you are doing.

Edited by Zikomos
changing message

Hello everyone: I've been playing GTA4 again, and need help with a few things, namely, the flown the co-op achievement , top the midnight club achievement, and ultimately, the Auf Wiederschen achievement. I only need the deal breaker level for the co-op achievement, I've almsot gotten it before but was over by 5 secs. I know what needs to be done their, I just need someone who is competent, and lucky! The races are my main challenge, so please message me @ GT: Oubeijin

Hello everyone: I've been playing GTA4 again, and need help with a few things, namely, the flown the co-op achievement , top the midnight club achievement, and ultimately, the Auf Wiederschen achievement. I only need the deal breaker level for the co-op achievement, I've almsot gotten it before but was over by 5 secs. I know what needs to be done their, I just need someone who is competent, and lucky! The races are my main challenge, so please message me @ GT: Oubeijin

Hee man, I know what to do to at Dealbreaker, don't got Bomb Da Base II but I got hangmans.

Add me to your list and we can try it: W1ckeDxt.

I tried 60 hours or so for dealbreaker, it's a fcking pain!