Breaking Bad Disscussion Thread!

SSJ3

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

So the new seasons been going for about a month now...what's everyones take on it so far?

This is probably almost my favorite season so far. You can really tell that a bunch of shits going to go down (especially after last nights ending).

By the way what happened to all the Breaking Bad Fanatics? i feel like i'm the only one left

AMC renewed the season and announced that next season is it's last. Shit's definitely going to go down in the next set of episodes.

yeah my friend told me about that last night. Kinda sad too be honest but it's going to be a 15-16 episode season so that's good enough for me as long as they wrap everything up well.

• 1 month later...
So after last weeks episode i have to say that shits definately going down on the season finale. That was one of my favorite episodes of Breaking Bad.

Just the sound of Walt's crazy laughter at the end sent chills down my spine.

The next 15 episodes or so should be pretty interesting. I can actually see a good number of characters meeting their demise.

That explosion was dumb... he walks out of the room, adjusts his suit and tie and then the screen pans to left to show that his right side has just been blown the fuck up and then he collapses? Very cheesy.

Agree that was really dumb. But a great finale overall. Wonder what the next season is going to be about, besides the whole flower thing.

Watched the season over the last few days and didnt think it was one of the best. It took too long to get any momentum going and though I felt they did build a tense last few episodes and I really wanted Gus dead I did feel kind of let down by it all. However it is still the best thing on telly and I look forward to next season!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Season 4 was awesome. Loved the ending and some of the questions that it answered. However, I now think that Walt will end up being the new kingpin in town and Mike will be at his service seeing as how his last employer fell at the hands of Walt White.

Anyway, the next season cannot get here soon enough !