Did I just found 1 of the best weapon...

sheskebob

In the description it read that it was a weapon that killed diablo in the past something like this and it have incredible stats i was like Ohhhly shit when I saw it... i just started hell and found it in the early dungeons...

I was wondering too if i'm level 52 is the weapon can be found later at level 60 with better stats??

thanks

In the description it read that it was a weapon that killed diablo in the past something like this and it have incredible stats i was like Ohhhly shit when I saw it... i just started hell and found it in the early dungeons...

I was wondering too if i'm level 52 is the weapon can be found later at level 60 with better stats??

thanks

Can you see what the name of this weapon is called? You have my curiosity up :p

I think the name is Messerschmidt's reaver... I search the web this morning to find the name but it does not have the stats that mine got... its like 500+ intelligence, 500+ life etc etc .. when I equip it the first time my life jump up by like 15 000/16 000.. U sould have see my face :-O

I think the name is Messerschmidt's reaver... I search the web this morning to find the name but it does not have the stats that mine got... its like 500+ intelligence, 500+ life etc etc .. when I equip it the first time my life jump up by like 15 000/16 000.. U sould have see my face :-O

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/messerschmidts-reaver

Here you go :D

Thanks for the link... i'll go there first next time :op

but is it normal that it's not the stats I owned...

• +122–131 Intelligence I have at least +500
  • +122–131 Vitality I have at least +500

also it said you need to be level 59.... i'm 52.... can't complain :)

Edited by sheskebob

Thanks for the link... i'll go there first next time

The links on Blizzard's website are currently for the PC version of Diablo with the old loot system, which is why the stats on console items differ so much.

I imagine that once the PC version upgrades to the new loot system, the stats on the website will more closely resemble the console version.

+3 random magical properties, could he possibly have gotten vitality and int as the random properties? that said i have many items with stats way higher than stated at battlenet.

on another note, were you playing solo? did you personally identify the item? i had someone drop a modded belt in 1 of my games and i thought i'd found it, it didn't look like anything special but i tried it as i had another part of the set and it doubled my dps which i thought great, then when i went to repair my items it wanted nearly 10k to repair it and it was then i noticed its ridiculous durability and realised it was a mod.

• +122–131 Intelligence I have at least +500
  • +122–131 Vitality I have at least +500

also it said you need to be level 59.... i'm 52.... can't complain :)

Like people above have said, you most likely got Int and Vit as some of your random properties (which is awesome!). As for the level requirement, I would assume you have gear equipped that have the "Reduced Level Requirement" affix on them, totaling a level reduction of 7. Make sure you keep some of that gear on until level 59 if you wish to continue using that weapon.