Event Requirements (Au/Pt)

WhineyRabbit

I need help with Projectiles and Fire in the Sky. Any help?

Tips for "Projectiles" (Platinum) watch my message above (video).

"Fire In The Sky" video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgqu8CvhWlE]Prototype - Fire In The Sky *Platinum Medal*[/ame]

This is insanely stupid.

I only have one event left for Pt and that's Raid.

I have 1 enemy left to kill and I was on 1 minute 19 seconds.

There were no enemies around. None.

The last enemy spawned at 1 minute 46 seconds.

I had the tank left and everything.

No. Fair.

This sucks.

EDIT: I figured it out. I think I was standing too close to the pavement. It happened again at 1 min 12 and I ran around instead of standing there and it spawned at around 1.20. The tank meant I got the time needed. YESSSSS!

Edited by tophtheninjapirate

I still don't get it. What's the quickest way to kill the hunters/evolved infected in Raid event?

EDIT: Damnit! 1:26.5

EDIT2: Fuck it. I can't do it. I keep getting 1:42.x

EDIT3: WHAT. 1:16.5, Finally

Haha, nice updates. Gratz :p

Ok, i have 1000g for prototype, for fire in the sky and platinum i have very high scores, 914 for fire in the sky and 730 for projectiles, there is an extremely easy way to do these which i found out by getting very angry and just flying down the road shooting missiles, as this was happening i realised that my score was going up very quickly so i did the whole thing again and managed these scores.

Turn on infected vision to see large groups of infected enemies and just turn to blast them to pieces. Also stay very close to the road otherwise it doesn't work aswell, and the infected seem to like to walk on the pathways on the edges of manhattan so fly right on the waters edge and you should be able to get very high scores, easily necessary for platinum.

A very important tip to all, in kill events where you must kill infected you DON'T have to kill marked taget's anyone on the street is infected once you start these events, use this to your advantage, it helped me alot throughout all of my kill events.

Edited by Decguy

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Lolwut

Holy crap!?!?!

I just got 1451 on rolling thunder

0_0 holy hell, nicely done! My current best is just shy of 1300.

Thanks to all for helping with this guide/ thread, gonna be very helpful this weekend. Au, Pt and Revenge Revisited are all I have left. Fingers crossed.

Just got gold on Raid, unlocking my Au achievement, but I still have no clue whatsoever how to get platinum on that one.. :confused:

For platinum on raid you need to kill the infected as fast as you can, then once a tank comes you have to act as a shield and keep the infected from killing it by basically shooting at any infected that go to attack it. But make sure you don't blow the tank up with your grenades while shooting the infected.