some questions, please take a look

JesseCuster

shey, im new here and sorry for my bad english...

1. if tried the "if the came to hear me beg" and i did it a lot, but theres no achievment for me?? i jumg on the beg and did the assassin with rb, but no achiev....ideas??

2. i have 46 achievment logos in reach, but my count is 45 / 49

whats wrong with that??

3. can someone tell me, how many rangs reach got? i mean, is it a long way to captain or for the other one lt. colonel??

ok, thx for reading and help, maybe u got answers!!

shey, im new here and sorry for my bad english...

1. if tried the "if the came to hear me beg" and i did it a lot, but theres no achievment for me?? i jumg on the beg and did the assassin with rb, but no achiev....ideas??

2. i have 46 achievment logos in reach, but my count is 45 / 49

whats wrong with that??

3. can someone tell me, how many rangs reach got? i mean, is it a long way to captain or for the other one lt. colonel??

ok, thx for reading and help, maybe u got answers!!

1. stop sprinting in mid air before you land

yeah thx, i saw the video and i think i did this, what u told me....maybe im wrong and need to trie it again or there is something wrong with my achievments..dk?:mad:

EDIT:

got it!! maybe i forget to tap lb again for stop sprintig ;-)

ok, 47 / 49....but whats up with the rangs? and why the system told me i have now 46 / 49...argh...

Edited by JesseCuster

If you have 47 achievements and it says 46 but when you view the list is adds up to 47 you need to recover your gamertag to fix.

It's a fault that really grinding my gears lately, I've have 5+games in the last few months that have done this and recovering worked every time.

Also im not sure of all the ranks but they are not too high but will take some time to get them

Hope this helps

If you have 47 achievements and it says 46 but when you view the list is adds up to 47 you need to recover your gamertag to fix.

It's a fault that really grinding my gears lately, I've have 5+games in the last few months that have done this and recovering worked every time.

Also im not sure of all the ranks but they are not too high but will take some time to get them

Hope this helps

my K&L2 wouldn't register my achievments for the dlc like it would say 39/50 then i get one it still says 39/50 then it will say 39/57 n change back

is that same problem?