Achievement Trading Thread

ratchetlak

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if anyone has the Martian Bear DLC and wants to run through survival let me know. a few people on my list play this but don't want to buy the DLC so I'm alone for it.

also could use some help getting gold on the main missions, those things are killers, I've barely gotten through the first and can get most of the way through the second before I lose.

GT: Dean Beagle

Edited by dean beagle
forgot to add my GamerTag:(

I need assistance with getting GOLD Africa, Hospital/Sinkhole, & Pacific levels

As per my xbox message i'll likely be on tonight to help you out with this.

Anyone else that might want to tag along you may by all means. Looking for guys willing to use headsets and will hear me out with techniques for different levels as i've done most of Pacific close to a half dozen times on gold by now.

Anyone else that might want to tag along you may by all means. Looking for guys willing to use headsets and will hear me out with techniques for different levels as i've done most of Pacific close to a half dozen times on gold by now.

Looking to run with a crew, noob to this game. Gonna spend some time tonight practicing.

GT- makoto niehe

Im pretty sure I missed you today, I had stuff to do outside of xbox. Hopefully you can assist me with golds another time

Im pretty sure I missed you today, I had stuff to do outside of xbox. Hopefully you can assist me with golds another time

Sure thing, understandable. I was around for a lot of the evening and didn't see you get on at all. I'm generally not on much before 4pm EST and after 9pm I do a lot of NHL14 league games. Just give me a general idea of your availability these next few days and I can help you out.

@ MabusScarab and JONBLEACH

I'm also just about to move onto the pacific missions. If either of you guys are on, it would be much appreciated for some help getting gold.

Thanks.

Jonbleach and myself JUST finished getting gold on all Pacific missions. If you get stuck on Volcano or on other Pacific missions send me a PM on the forums here or on xbox live and I can jump in to give you a hand. We were able to gold all missions first try except Farnsworth took 2 because of his random cycle.

Feel free to contact me if you need help ill be around most of the night.

Jonbleach and myself JUST finished getting gold on all Pacific missions. If you get stuck on Volcano or on other Pacific missions send me a PM on the forums here or on xbox live and I can jump in to give you a hand. We were able to gold all missions first try except Farnsworth took 2 because of his random cycle.

Feel free to contact me if you need help ill be around most of the night.

ok, will do. thanks

Need help with Settlement Savior achievement. I'm a good player myself just needs a decent team. If interest, PM through Xbox. Thanks.

GT RyanMpwnz

Same.. i've needed this achievement for years. One more good player and likely would be good to go on this. I have gotten to wave 27 solo on this and its just been an issue of covering all 3 bases by myself. I might hit you up if I see you online and try to knock this out.

Same.. i've needed this achievement for years. One more good player and likely would be good to go on this. I have gotten to wave 27 solo on this and its just been an issue of covering all 3 bases by myself. I might hit you up if I see you online and try to knock this out.

Hey, I just started playing this, and not only do I want some achievements, Id like to play with someone as well. Want to do it whenever? If so, send me a friend request, and Ill respond back later. I can't because M$ banned me from communications and I cant do anything (FR, Invites, MSGS) until 12:00 PM today.