TU Notes & Lost Relics Achievement List

xhunterrrr

The notes for the next title update have been posted along with the achievement list for the Lost Relics DLC. No mention of changing the Call To Arms achievements to be unlockable in private.

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/964885-5-30-Update-TU-Notes-amp-Lost-Relic-Achievements?p=31499026#post31499026

Heads up. Here are the TU notes and achievements that will come along with the release of Lost Relics next month. Look out for more information about the timing of this update in the coming weeks!

TU List

-Fixed an issue that caused debug info to appear on the overhead maps when swapping out weapons.

-Scorcher magazine size reduced from 34-15 for private and LAN play.

-While holding the Boom Shield, female character heads are no longer more exposed than male characters.

-Prize Boxes will now deliver all unlockable content before rewarding XP.

-All gametypes will now have a rifle and a shotgun as the default loadout except for Free for All and Master at Arms.

-Fixed an issue with the Dreadnought DLC not appearing in VIP Overrun searches.

-Fixed an issue with the grenade animation.

-Reduced volume of self and team footsteps to better highlight enemy approach noises.

-Fixed the "You Lookin At Me" achievement German translation.

-The "Surprise" achievement can now be unlocked on dedicated servers.

-Fixed an issue where pressing the back button for the scoreboard caused the screen to blur until respawn.

-When searching DLC playlists on Execution and Master at Arms, screen will no longer freeze, forcing you to restart searching.

-Fixed an issue which caused game crashes while removing a storage device in the pregame lobby of a ranked versus match.

-All of the Survival map names should now show on the Survival leaderboards.

-Fixed an exploit where players could earn extra prize boxes.

-Removed unnecessary tooltips.

-Secret bookshelf passages in the Library map are now locked in Execution and Breakthrough gametypes.

-Fixed a typo in the current achievement list.

-Fixed an issue with the Engineer's sentry targeting Locusts being executed.

-Fixed Master at Arms gametype description.

-The Digger no longer misfires after swapping from a loaded Sawed-Off.

-Fixed an issue with Wretches teleporting back to perches.

-Fixed random crashes while accessing content from a USB drive at the title screen.

-Fixed an issue with the Generator not showing damage while being attacked.

-Campaign: Players will no longer be blocked by the missing stairs leading out of the Imulsion room in Aftermath.

-Gnasher ammo updates (start w/ two clips instead of one) for private and LAN play.

-Stim-grenades removed from starting loadout across all gametypes except FFA for private and LAN play.

-Weapon swaps now available per-map per-playlist on dedicated servers.

-Grenades no longer refill from Ammo Boxes.

-Minh’s hitbox adjusted for better detection around head.

-Mortar back on Gondola in place of Torquebow (dedicated server replication issues fixed).

-Mauler no longer able to hit things through walls.

Lost Relics Achievements

You Can’t Hide- Earn the Tree House Predator ribbon on Ward (10 points)

Getting it Done- Destroy the generator in under 8 minutes on any DLC map (30 points)

Dread the Rage- Get a multi-kill while playing as an enraged Rager on Ward (10 points)

Drop the Mic- Finish wave 10 of Survival at the first e-hole on Ward on at least Normal difficulty (50 points)

Flag Runner- Score a flag cap on Streets, Rig, Gondola, Library, Lost City, Museum, and Checkout (25 points)

Look What I Found- Get a kill with each pickup weapon in FFA during a single game on the map Lost City (15 points)

Flag Dropped- Kill the flag carrier a total of 20 times (20 points)

Pendulum Wars- Win a TDM, DOM, and BT match with your entire team wearing the UIR Armor skin (40 points)

For Gorasnaya!- Score 5 flags in BT as Paduk (20 points)

Golden Artifacts-Win a public or ranked game of Execution on Museum with all players using the Gold character and weapon skins (30 points)

Edited by xhunterrrr

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously another shit list with more crap being thrown down are necks. Nobody likes overrun & survival mode. Yet your making people play it because of the achievements.

& for the 2 achievements for making us all wear the same gear Aaahhhh!!!! Why???

I like Overrun and Survival...

Why do you say this is shit? Because it might actually be challenging? Isn't that the definition of achievement, earning something through hard work? Not too challenging, but just enough to not be handed to you.

Horde, horde, horde, get over it. Go play Gears 2 and 3 if you love it so much.

I like this list, so long as they can be unlocked in Private matches, which they may since it doesn't say 'Public' or 'Ranked' in the descriptions. Yeah, and as you said, no mention of the Call to Arms being unlockable in Private.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

The notes for the next title update have been posted along with the achievement list for the Lost Relics DLC. No mention of changing the Call To Arms achievements to be unlockable in private

Jim said it's in there but wasn't listed in the notes

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/964885-5-30-Update-TU-Notes-amp-Lost-Relic-Achievements?p=31499113&viewfull=1#post31499113

Secret bookshelf passages in the Library map are now locked in Execution and Breakthrough gametypes.

This is great news. I've encountered tons of teams in Execution that camp in the Oneshot balcony in Library and the only way to get to them is to run up a set of stairs that almost guarantees your death because there's no room to move around. The Digger is basically the only way to take them down. Hopefully the update will remove the ability to shoot through the secret passages as well.

Finding 9 people with gold skins should be fun.

That's with the intention of boosting. Why not get four other people with gold skins and try legitimately? It can be done in Quick Match as well, so if your team isn't that skilled, you can get it against bots.

That's with the intention of boosting. Why not get four other people with gold skins and try legitimately? It can be done in Quick Match as well, so if your team isn't that skilled, you can get it against bots.

All skin achievements from gears 3 & Judgment say "all your team" Golden Artifacts says "all players" so I assume everyone in the match needs them. Plus its called golden artifacts and its in a museum it would only make sense that everyone is using golden artifacts.

Edited by The Duke of Darkness

For "Golden Artifacts", what if you pick up a map weapon? That certainly won't be gold. I wonder if that would void the achievement for everyone, or the requirement is that you just start the match with Gold armor, Gnasher and another weapon. Hmm.

"Drop the Mic" might also be a little difficult unless you have good players on your Survival team.

All in all I like these achievements. As I said before, not too challenging, but just enough to not be handed to you.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

The survival achievement looks like it could be either very easy or very annoying depending on how the map is shaped at the first E-Hole. At least you don't all have to play as a specific class though. Just bring like 3 Bairds in and you should be alright.

As for the Gold Skins one, I'm sure there will be like 500 sessions on TA day one of the DLC, so I'll just get that one over with first. The others should all be obtainable in private, so it shouldn't take too long. At least there was no "get all Onyx Medals" achievement...

If the list is doable in PRIVATE, its a cake walk... exepte that golden artefact thing, wich i hope really mean just your team, cause seriously they will push the button too far if they go the "your team and THE OTHER TEAM" route... this is beyond ridiculous now... Hope its not the case.

But seriously all the rest is doable... without much problem.

Nice to see grenade refill taken out from ammo boxes. Just wish we wouldn't have grenades to start off with but hey ho can't ask for everything! A nice bunch of updates and a decent achievement list. I love judgement unlike some people so hopefully I will gain them by naturally playing.