"Locked and Loaded" w/ one controller made easier......

AceBD

First off, what I did was go into the rosters and edited my Free Safety so that he was 99 on everything. Speed, catch, awareness, etc.....this'll make it easier.

OK, now just put it on easy difficulty with 5 minute quarters. At the beginning of the game, pause it and edit the CPU AI. Make it Zero for everything on offense. The quarterback will become god awful with his accuracy.

Now, just pick a Dime-> Cover 2 (the default Dime play).

Switch to the FS, who will be in zone coverage, then Left Click the stick to Lock On.

Just play center field. Try and keep the receivers slightly in front of you, concentrating on the routes that cross the center of the field. Eventually (probably on 3rd down) the QB will throw a lame duck over the center of the field, so just react, pick it off, and find a way to the endzone.

Hint: the other team will throw the ball more if (a) you have a big lead....or (b) it's third down and long.

This method works really well. I picked off Sam Bradford, last year's Heisman winner, about 9 times in a game (5 of them locked) and took 3 of them back for TD's. Really easy if you're used to football games.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I just set my FS's and SS's speed, catching, and awareness up to 100. Then picked a bad team and then lowered the Offensive stats. Put the lock on and then didn't even touch the controller. Once the computer picked it for me, I took control and ran it in.

did you get the achievement this way?

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
First off, what I did was go into the rosters and edited my Free Safety so that he was 99 on everything. Speed, catch, awareness, etc.....this'll make it easier.

OK, now just put it on easy difficulty with 5 minute quarters. At the beginning of the game, pause it and edit the CPU AI. Make it Zero for everything on offense. The quarterback will become god awful with his accuracy.

Now, just pick a Dime-> Cover 2 (the default Dime play).

Switch to the FS, who will be in zone coverage, then Left Click the stick to Lock On.

Just play center field. Try and keep the receivers slightly in front of you, concentrating on the routes that cross the center of the field. Eventually (probably on 3rd down) the QB will throw a lame duck over the center of the field, so just react, pick it off, and find a way to the endzone.

Hint: the other team will throw the ball more if (a) you have a big lead....or (b) it's third down and long.

This method works really well. I picked off Sam Bradford, last year's Heisman winner, about 9 times in a game (5 of them locked) and took 3 of them back for TD's. Really easy if you're used to football games.

@ AceBD, can u please tell me what team u used and the team u played against because your talking but ur not telling us what 2 teams u used because I have used a good team and a worse team and I still didnt get the trophy based on ur guide. because somewhere along the line there has to be a team where they constantly thrwo the ball and not a comination of running and throwing.