Shanoa Weapon Glyph Help

Speaking of the Pneuma glyph, I recently saw someone get it from the Chapter 2 boss chest on normal. That lucky son of a bitch, he and I were both Shanoa at the time, I got some stupid pastry and he gets an ultra rare. My guess is that the Pneuma appears in any boss chest, but the odds of getting it are probably better and better the higher the chapter number. Just a guess.

I never actually said it HAD to be hard mode.

I got 2 of the rock fist glyphs from Death on Normal, one in solo and one in co-op, and I just recently got a Pneuma glyph from Chp.1 on Hard.

I agree that it could possibly even be found from the Normal Chp.1 boss.

But the chance is so small that it's almost impossible.

I am so sick of farming for her weapon glyphs. They are so rare and inconsistent. My one friend gets them all the time, and of course, he can't give them to me. Also, I'll be first place and with higher luck, and he'll STILL get the weapons glyphs instead of me.

I've been farming Menace, Death, and Dracula like crazy; solo and co-op with very, very, very little luck (Although my in-game Luck is 12).

Ridiculous.

Farmed the level solo three times, no luck.

:'(

Three times :x

After killing death 40 times, I had my two pnumas ^^

Only takes about 3min / run. If you got decent gear on your Shanoa that is.

How do you upgrade her glyphs? Do you just keep using them and they will max out eventually? thank you in advance for you responces

Yeah, the more you use them and kill enemies, the stronger they get.

If you look at your Offensive Equipment page, it should show you a green bar under the Glyph, the longer the green bar the strong the Glyph.

They can go up to level 9 I think.

question: do only kills count towards progress with the spells or does general use do? e.g. if i use the fireballs to weaken enemies and then kill with lightning, do both level up eventually or just the spell i used to kill?

Hard to say, but I'm going to assume it's just using them and hitting enemies with them (Possibility that hit points value for experience to some degree).

Once you get the Master Ring, things start leveling up much quicker. I'll assume about double the speed, so save up 200K gold for that bad boy. It makes leveling up a breeze.

Hard to say, but I'm going to assume it's just using them and hitting enemies with them (Possibility that hit points value for experience to some degree).

Once you get the Master Ring, things start leveling up much quicker. I'll assume about double the speed, so save up 200K gold for that bad boy. It makes leveling up a breeze.

I equipped one and went through a level using only my ice, then went through it again without it equipped, I barely noticed a difference at all.

Although I agree with thinking the damage caused with glyphs are like experience.

I equipped one and went through a level using only my ice, then went through it again without it equipped, I barely noticed a difference at all.

Although I agree with thinking the damage caused with glyphs are like experience.

I did the same, although I had an advantage. I rarely ever used my fire and ice abilities after I got electricity and the purple beam (Forgot all the names), so I was able to equip the Master Ring with both fire and ice at Level 1. I ran through Chapter 1 only using Fire with the Master Ring equipped, and it literally leveled up 2 full levels during the playthrough. I played the same level again with ice and no Master Ring equipped, and the level went up about 1.25 as opposed to 2.

This is still hard to tell exactly how much, but it was definitely obvious that one leveled up more than the other. Only problem with higher levels is that it upgrades at a snail's pace with or without the Master Ring. I'll just assume that it's a handicapped snail without the Master Ring. :p