100 Games with a UT player Achivement

FMJPAW85

Hi

I have played 101 games with and IF Adam johnson that i got in a pack, i have simmed 99 games and played the 100th and 101st but nothing has popped up, do the matches have to be simmed in tournament? i did all my simming in single matches.

Anyone got any ideas? I have checked online and the stats online say the same.

Only other thing i can think off is that i got disconnected once or twice, so im guessing that wont count as a game played?

Thanks

hmm, i might play a couple of more games, if no luck, i will just use a load of bronze players and rotate n try again, pain tho, took ages simming those games!!

do you have any other players in your team that are already over the 100 games before adam johnson?

• 2 weeks later...
If i buy a player with 90 Gámez played, count for my 100 Gámez

no it has to be 100 matches you have played with 1 player

1 question i wanna ask is im using neuer to be my 100 matches i have players that have played over 100 (neuer on 70 atm) is it void because i have players over 100 or will i be ok to just put a team of players under 100 when neuer is nearing 100

no it has to be 100 matches you have played with 1 player

1 question i wanna ask is im using neuer to be my 100 matches i have players that have played over 100 (neuer on 70 atm) is it void because i have players over 100 or will i be ok to just put a team of players under 100 when neuer is nearing 100

Hey man, take a look at the last few posts in a conversation I was having with a chap in this thread

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=344669

I think that should answer your questions :)