Achievement list is out

Wasn't getting the Dog tags kinda hit or miss? There's one for getting all of them :eek:

I don't have time, so only skimmed it, but I thought the only achievement for the VR stuff was complete one mission.

All dog tags.... wonder if it really means that, or just for whatever difficulty you are playing as (IIRC, all difficulties have different tags).

Ugh. I hate collecting the frogs in the race scenes.

How trusted is this website? Also, is there only like, one achievement for Peacewalker?

EDIT:

Wait, just realised that this is the Japanese version, so it's 50 achievements for just MGS2 and MGS3. I hope the US/EU version has these achievements, as well as 25 or so Peacewalker achievements.

Edited by merzitar

I'm not a fan of the mixed achievements. i would have preferred 1000G for each game instead of 2+3 = 1000 and peacewalker = 1000. There would have been more to do, but in saying that its not exactly as if i get to play it for the next millenia thanks to konami's super smart release date plans ¬_¬

So the HD collection is gonna break down into 1k's per game or is 1k as a entire(hd collection)?

Metal Gear Solid 2+3 will be on Disc 1, 1000G between the two games: Metal Gear Solid 2 has 24 achievements and Metal Gear Solid 3 has 26 achievements.

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker will be on Disc 2, 1000G on its own, 50 achievements.

Overall, the game will have 100 achievements worth 2000G.