Achievement Trading Thread

Webb

I'm looking for a dedicated and communicative person who is willing to get all the multiplayer achievements. I've messaged about 6 people, 3 of which responded, and 0 of which actually stood of their word.

Edit: Still looking.

My boyfriend and I are up for boosting this game if you still need it

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always on, and always willing to pull away from any game in order to get all the multiplayer achievements. No time frame, just always on playing SOMETHING. Send me a friend request, as I have to get all of the multiplayer achievements.

No problem boosting mine as well as others, just need to get all of them!

Thanks guys!

Gamertag: Younicorn

Me too... Have two systems, two accounts and two copies...

Gt: Egan XP4

You will be able to do the ranked multiplayer by yourself then if you have 2 copies my boyfriend and i played with just the 2 of us and we got all of the achievements. This game is actually quite fun online and doesnt require much boosting and not too much of a grind, just play in a team death match and you will unlock the 50,125 and 250 in both death and team death matches.

I'm looking to boost all the online achievements, somebody wanted to boost but he boosted with someone else I'm off the next 2 days so I have plenty of time, if interested send me a message on live - Thanks

i am down to boost just hit me on xbl.