Boosting Ranked Kills

Im always willing to trade wins with someone in armored core 4A, just send a friend request. I do am curious tho whether or not player matches count cos they are easier to boost since your brought back to the lobby after the match rather than refinding your boost partner in ranked again. The least risky way i guess to find out if player matchs count is get 999 ranked kills then wina game in player match and see if you get the 1000 wins cheevo. There will still need to be a lot of ranked wins either way to get the coveted ranked achievement.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Having never played this, I am unsure of many things on how the multiplayer of this game works. Before I decide to make a purchase could someone answer the following for me:

1. How many people are required to start a match on ranked/player?

2. What load out would be the weakest for the loosing person in a match?

3. What load out would be the strongest/fastest for the winner?

4. What's the time range per match? (Including loading screens, setup, etc)

5. What makes this so "hard" to boost? (Besides not enough dedicated people?)

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

1. How many people are required to start a match on ranked/player?

2. What load out would be the weakest for the loosing person in a match?

3. What load out would be the strongest/fastest for the winner?

4. What's the time range per match? (Including loading screens, setup, etc)

5. What makes this so "hard" to boost? (Besides not enough dedicated people?)

1 - 2 people minimum required (1v1)

2 - weakest loadout would be lowest AP possible but doesnt matter due to Kiku Blades

3 - will post my boosting build at the end

4 - depending on the map between 7 and 20 seconds (inside match)

5 - the amount of time required to obtain 10,000 wins and or kills is around 200 hours by boosting

Also, to the people who want to know if player matches will work for the kills and wins, I will be testing it out once i get close to my first 1000 kills. If it does work in player matches i will update my guide. I'm personally just doing my stuff in ranked to triple up on the rank related achievements.

REGULATION 1.40 BOOST BUILD

L-ARM: Kiku Blade

R-ARM: Kiku Blade

BACK: ACB-O710 (Add Main Booster)

SHOULDER: ASB-O710 (Add Side Booster)

HEAD: HD-HOLOFERNES (Light)

CORE: XRB-SOBRERO or CR-LAHIRE (Light)

ARMS: XAM-SOBRERO (Light)

LEGS: XLG-SOBRERO (Light)

FCS: 061AN05 or LAURA (depending if you want better radar or higher boost)

GENERATOR: GN-JUDITH or GN-SOBRERO (Light)

MAIN BOOSTER: ARGYROS/M (Heavy)

BACK BOOSTER: ARGYOS/B (Heavy)

SIDE BOOSTER: 03-AALIYAH/S (Middle)

OVERED BOOSTER: KB-JUDITH (Light) or 03-AALIYAH/O (Middle)

***Overed Booster: Use Judith for higher energy recover, average speed and boost duration. If you want a much higher Over Boost thrust, use the AALIYAH***

This is a high speed build with excellent boost thrust to reach your boosting partner faster. The energy regeneration is enough to keep flight on the larger maps as well. Im still looking at ways to possibly improve the build to make it faster. The boosters are mainly heavy for the Thrust and Quick Boost stats. Average speed and other stats may be higher with other boosters, but you won't be able to quick boost as far or fast. The only exception i found was the Overed Booster, which i grabbed stats that allowed for energy recovery / average speed / boost duration.

Edited by II OE II

• 2 months later...

I'm guessing you haven't gotten to your 1k kills yet...lol..

But seriously.. looking at other guides they say to not start th MP first other wise you won't get the Ranked class achievements, can anyone confirm or deny this?

I have also herd that the servers are reset avery 10 days (again looking for confirmation or denial)

When is the startor cycle to the reset: Monday to ?? and how many matches do you need per ranked achievement? Meaning is it even possible to do them within the time range of the reset? Or will the reset affect your current rank at all?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...