Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 3 months later...

:mad:

Yeah, they didn't render an exact duplicate of the '07 achievements, but what we have here is far from inspired. The Tourney did suck, online and offline. Considering how damned miserable it was to try getting the '07 achievements, I think I'll pass unless many recommend this game. They couldn't be much less fun, IMO.

I will definitely play it to whore some points for the GSL...Pontiac (Online)

20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpgQualify for the Pontiac Virtual NCAA® Final 4® and complete at least one game in the tournament.that's just plain annoying...stupid achievements like this that they add in.

I will definitely play it to whore some points for the GSL...Pontiac (Online)

20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpgQualify for the Pontiac Virtual NCAA® Final 4® and complete at least one game in the tournament.that's just plain annoying...stupid achievements like this that they add in.

Well atleast they look easier then last years. :drunk

I love most of these. At least there's no "15 blocks with one player" type crap that REQUIRES you to "cheat" just to get it. All these achievements should be achievable without messing with sliders, etc, which I love. I also appreciate the career mode achievements, to many games are missing these, it really adds into the fun.

The only one that sucks is "Accumulate 30 Online Ranked Match wins.". If it's anything like some of the other games that have online wins you have to do this all in a month because your record resets each month. If it doesn't reset, I don't mind it as much.

Either way, I'm excited about these and will probably get the game once the price drops a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know how to earn some quick credits to buy the classic teams? I completed all gold on the training stuff and only acquired 30 credits. Each classic team is 45.

Edit* NVM figured it out.

From the menu>around the ncaa>unlockables status

You have to do certain things to unlock credits.

Top recruit achievement:

What the hell am I doing wrong? I simmed/played this game 5hours straight and can't get it. This is what happens every time. I start the season rated about a 90-99 with west Virgina. Normally I go through the first week and select every top 10 recruit and put him on my list. Once that's done I sim/play every game making sure I win it, while I also update all my recruits and get the %100. Now time for the fun... I sit atop my last win before the first signing period starts reloading it over, and over, and over again. After I fail 10 times I wait till the signing period at the end of the tournament. Same crap....... I have done this not losing one freaking game for 9 season, and still can't get it... My recruit in coach is A+ and I wanna kills someone over the life I wasted on 30f**king gamerscore.

Top recruit achievement:

What the hell am I doing wrong? I simmed/played this game 5hours straight and can't get it. This is what happens every time. I start the season rated about a 90-99 with west Virgina. Normally I go through the first week and select every top 10 recruit and put him on my list. Once that's done I sim/play every game making sure I win it, while I also update all my recruits and get the %100. Now time for the fun... I sit atop my last win before the first signing period starts reloading it over, and over, and over again. After I fail 10 times I wait till the signing period at the end of the tournament. Same crap....... I have done this not losing one freaking game for 9 season, and still can't get it... My recruit in coach is A+ and I wanna kills someone over the life I wasted on 30f**king gamerscore.

Are you in Career Legacy..or Open?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...