"You Rule!" Locked

Imp3RiuM

Hello Pistoleros,

I have unlocked "The mother lode" achievement but "You rule!" is always lock.

I did the 6 Advanced Co-Op missions 3 times ! And nothing ... I have tried in private and public . WTF ?

Can you help me please ? I don't understand ...

PS: Excuse my bad english but i'm french

Edited by Imp3RiuM

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same problem here. Cleared cache and did all the advanced co-op again, still nothing. The first time, I did it with a friend, and he got the achievements. Did it with some strangers the second time, they all got it, except me. I guess I'm not gonna try again until there's a solution.

Just completed them all again, still nothing. This sucks :(

Yeah, me too.

I've notice " Mission Complete - Advanced" ( in the journal - coop ) is still half way through ( though I've already finished all the missions twice ).

Do you guys have the same problem?

Yeah, me too.

I've notice " Mission Complete - Advanced" ( in the journal - coop ) is still half way through ( though I've already finished all the missions twice ).

Do you guys have the same problem?

Yeah, i get the same thing. It might be because i completed half the advanced missions yesterday, then went into legend, and then completed the other half today.

Si tu joues sur un autre xbox avec votre Gamertag (après l'avoir retrouvé sur cet xbox-là), tu pourras déverrouiller le succès. Malheuresument, d'abord il faudrait que tu fasses ce qui est nécessaire pour le déverrouiller de nouveau, mais en général, cela marche dans ces situations.

Aussi, je suis anglais, alors pardonnez mon français s'il vous plaît!

ALSO, for all those English-speakers out there--

Basically, if you recover your gamertag on another xbox, and redo what you have to do to get the achievement, it should unlock as you'll be playing on a different hard drive with new saved data. It's frustrating and annoying, but it almost always works. It's one of those "secret rules of achievements." Of course, that's assuming you HAVE another xbox that can be used.

Edited by iNf3Rn0 Lan

Si tu joues sur un autre xbox avec votre Gamertag (après l'avoir retrouvé sur cet xbox-là), tu pourras déverrouiller le succès. Malheuresument, d'abord il faudrait que tu fasses ce qui est nécessaire pour le déverrouiller de nouveau, mais en général, cela marche dans ces situations.

Aussi, je suis anglais, alors pardonnez mon français s'il vous plaît!

ALSO, for all those English-speakers out there--

Basically, if you recover your gamertag on another xbox, and redo what you have to do to get the achievement, it should unlock as you'll be playing on a different hard drive with new saved data. It's frustrating and annoying, but it almost always works. It's one of those "secret rules of achievements." Of course, that's assuming you HAVE another xbox that can be used.

What if i just use a different hard drive, do you think that could work?

Me, i think, I try it later in this week ;)

For moment, send email to [email protected] please .

They can help us if we are many people !

I have send that :

"Hello,

I'm on Xbox 360, i have unlocked "The mother lode" achievement but "You rule!" is always lock.

I did the 6 Advanced Co-Op missions 3 times ! And nothing ... I have tried in private and public .

Can you help me please ? I don't understand ... I see on Forum that i'm not alone !

Best regards, thanks."

just got gold on all regular missions with a friend, neither one of us unlocked the chieve either. between this and all the other bugs its making me want to never pick up another rockstar title. it seems with a company this large and well established that its just laziness in qa... or the lack of giving a shit since they sell so many copies anyway.

Hello Pistoleros,

I have unlocked "The mother lode" achievement but "You rule!" is always lock.

I did the 6 Advanced Co-Op missions 3 times ! And nothing ... I have tried in private and public . WTF ?

Can you help me please ? I don't understand ...

PS: Excuse my bad english but i'm french

Rockstar has punished anyone who moded there character, stats, or weapons. There was a live chat on xbox.com/livefeed. They said anyone who was caught cheating will not be able to unlcok "You Rule"