Easy Expert Songs to 100%

Vista

I have seen many people asking what songs are easy to 100% for certain achievements in the game. I figured we might as well make a list. Please add the songs that you have 100% for each instrument that were fairly simple. Please add if the song was a DLC song as well. NOTE-Songs easy to 100% on the guitar should be easy to 100% on the bass.

Easy 100% Guitar

-Roxanne (Police DLC)

-I think I'm paranoid

-Time we had (DLC)

- In Bloom

-When You Were Young

-Learn to fly

-Sabotage

-Should I stay or Should I go

-Maps

-Mississippi Queen

-Here it goes again

-Creep

-The Reaper

-Enter Sandman

-Are you Gonna Be my Girl?

-The Hand that Feeds

Easy 100% Bass

-I think I'm paranoid

-Maps

-Should I stay or should I go?

-Here we go again

-Creep

Easy 100% Drums

-29 Fingers

-Wanted Dead or Alive

-I think I'm paranoid

Easy 100% Vocals

-Blitzkrieg Bop

-Sabotage

-Creep

-----------------------------

Contributors:

Sora27

Brtas Zowes

Birky

N1nt33nd3lta

OldWIKI Tik

Punker

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went through BWT with a friend me expert guitar and him expert bass. I wrote down all of my 100% as we went. So heres my list...

In Bloom

When You Were Young

Learn to fly

Sabotage

Should I stay or Should I go

I think I'm paranoid

Maps (I think? I never wrote it down, but I remember this being easy)

Mississippi Queen

Here it goes again

Creep (-2 on the second fast strums)

The Reaper

Enter Sandman

Are you Guna Be my Girl? (I think that what it was called?)

The Hand that Feeds

Also A couple others, I'll have to ask my friend and will edit with a few more.

I cannot believe Sabotage is still up there for easy 100% vocal expert

HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO TALKY PARTS?

I haven't got above a 3-star, and I have one tier left for expert solo tour.

A lot of people say it is very mono tone and easy to do, If I get enough people to say it is too hard, I will take it down if you want.

Well that would make sense. I mean, every time I do the song, I go totally ape-s**t-Buddy-Rich style on it.

It might have to do with your voice. Some people with high or low voices have different difficulties with some songs. I have a really deep voice (ooo ya I know I'm a manly man) and I have problems singing some songs that are normally sung by women. That might be it. Also, my girlfriend could not sing for the life of her when trying to do any of the songs by man... which is most.

Blista: I never really read the thread that closely as it was late at night when I posted but...Some of the songs I listed are not easy. Creep, Enter Sandman, and The Reaper are all pretty damn hard... (I am not bragging here...) I am just good enough to 100% them. I don't think those should be on the list for people just trying to get the achievement.

In no way is Creep an easy 100% on guitar. I'm sure a lot of the vets here could do it, but it's by no means one of the easier ones in the game.

Yeah its actually pretty hard. You have a lot of close together, fast notes on that song. It really easy to mess up and not strum enough times, or overstrum and think you messed up.

Creep is not a good candidate for 100% expert achievement, now...

end NONSENSE;

It might have to do with your voice. Some people with high or low voices have different difficulties with some songs. I have a really deep voice (ooo ya I know I'm a manly man) and I have problems singing some songs that are normally sung by women. That might be it. Also, my girlfriend could not sing for the life of her when trying to do any of the songs by man... which is most.

I'm naturally a tenor, so that might have something to do with talky parts being a pain in the ass. I've tried talking in a lower baritone for Sabotage and got a 4 star instead of a 3, so I guess people should make a note that, yes, talky parts in fact DO recognize some amount of pitch for judgement.

I actually came really close to 100% Vasoline on vocals. Unfortunately, the song sucks so practicing it produces a headache.

I'm naturally a tenor, so that might have something to do with talky parts being a pain in the ass. I've tried talking in a lower baritone for Sabotage and got a 4 star instead of a 3, so I guess people should make a note that, yes, talky parts in fact DO recognize some amount of pitch for judgement.

I thinks it's more likely that you just performed it better having already done it before. Talky parts only recognize speaking/not speaking. If you are speaking loud enough to trigger it, than it's triggered. The key is keeping it going long enough to get the full value of the phrase.