Adrenalin Misfits Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Scrapdaddy

Been trying for this for a while now and it's not unlocking. I have done 1-4 vertical flips and landed the majority of them but nothing I seem to do unlocks this.

Tried in many modes on many maps with many variables so just a heads up that this might be glitched in very specific circumstances.

Any idea of how to get this? Driving me up the wall, done 2 front flips, 2 back flips and landed both correctly but no pop:confused:

Could it be after I do the flips that I am centring out wrong by putting my arms out to stop spinning?

• 5 weeks later...

For once the estimated time of completion seems way off in the other direction. I earned the full 1000 on this game in 4-5 hours.

1) play until unlocking Krystale. The fly distance events are easily won by jumping the entire time (which is also how my wife and I got the MP achievements). We didn't have to steer or possess any skill, just jump every chance you get.

2) with Krystale replay the waterfall fly event and jump the last waterfall over 300 yards. I cleared 400 yards with her. This unlocks a Special board that I used for all of the A ranks except Balloon Buster for which I used a slower board.

And as far as steering I was leaning back and forth with my upper body which didn't have very good results. But then I switched to using my pelvis to steer and that worked a lot better.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Does anyone know if this game is glitchy when it comes to the kinect recognizing movement? I've been wanting to try this game out, but some games I've played on kinect have bad recognition. i.e. Harry Potter, Jillian Michaels.

It's pretty good. You have to get used to the responsiveness of the game itself (I found myself overcompensating on turns a LOT) but the recognition is pretty solid. I'd compare it to Kinect Adventures, and probably a bit behind Leela (which has pretty great recognition, even to fine detail, oddly).

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

My two cents:

Play the four training missions, then play the flying distance missions until you unlock the special board for flying 300 yards. I used this board to do all of the remaining single player achievements besides the balloon popping one (used the basic green board).

I managed to get all 25 single player achievements in 2 hours 35 minutes, and I'm sure the 3 MP achievements won't take more than 30 minutes. Don't get put off by the 12 hours in the road map.

=EDIT=

The 3 MP achievements took less than 15 minutes from the time I turned on the xbox.

Edited by montrossity

• 1 year later...
Been trying for this for a while now and it's not unlocking. I have done 1-4 vertical flips and landed the majority of them but nothing I seem to do unlocks this.

Tried in many modes on many maps with many variables so just a heads up that this might be glitched in very specific circumstances.

I also had some trouble with this. I think the issue was that my vertical flips weren't considered consecutive. Often between flips, there was a bit of a pause. I believe the game thought I was starting a different trick. When I finally unlocked this, the second flip came very quickly after the first. I can't advise on how to do this though. Just keep trying. (I also landed immediately after, but I don't know if that is required.)

Also, I was able to get One-Two Finish by myself, with the help of my ironing board, on Flying Distance Level 1. It took awhile for the game to accept the ironing board as a person, but it finally did. During the race, I repeatedly lifted the board a few inches, causing its avatar to jump. Meanwhile, I tried my best to jump too. The board easily came in first against the AIs.

With the board and the two AIs done, I could jump repeatedly to come in second. Thankfully, my avatar had stopped so there was plenty of course to go. If I had to do it again, I would try to keep my avatar stopped until the fake player was done, since time doesn't matter on that course.