Halo 4 Legendary Guide & Walkthrough

BiggD

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back from vacation, and I see someone recieved the "A+ thread" award.

Well deserved.

I'm excited for the future of the Halo community.

Hope you enjoyed your vacation, sir. I must thank you. Although I had ideas of creating this Guide after completing the game, I probably wouldn't have followed through had you not asked in your thread that one day.

The Halo community is a great one, and I can only hope that I have the chance to work with everyone again on any awesome material for future Halo games.

Edited by BiggD

I only done the single player campaign on normal. Haven't done legendary (even on co-op) yet. Too busy playing multiplayer. Will try this guide today. Nice looking guide. Well done

Thanks man. Good luck on your Legendary playthrough and be sure to use the appropriate tactics to bypass certain pesky fights!

Finished it yesterday, my god was it easy compared to Reach. I actually had fun this time on Legendary.

Only one part gave me trouble, the damn infinite spawn of crawlers on Midnight. I had to just eventually run for it. Took ten minutes killing them all only to run out of ammo and then die, wasting all that time and effort.

Lone Wolf Legend, done. :cool:

Finished it yesterday, my god was it easy compared to Reach. I actually had fun this time on Legendary.

Only one part gave me trouble, the damn infinite spawn of crawlers on Midnight. I had to just eventually run for it. Took ten minutes killing them all only to run out of ammo and then die, wasting all that time and effort.

Lone Wolf Legend, done. :cool:

That fight always caused me trouble too. I ended up sitting on the top of the bridge for about five minutes wasting Light Rifle ammo until I decided to throw some grenades and make a run for it.

Congrats man :D

Thankyou mate

Hope it helps, my man.

agree with nevander,this was way easier than reach legendary but fun! as for this guide gota say its awesome :) so much detail & love the pics too.probably the most interesting halo guide on here,so much so i think ill read it again haha only wish it was done before id completed legendary

15x easier than Reach, although I still think Reach wasn't that hard to begin with :p Thanks man, gotta give the credit to ReverendSid for almost all the pictures. They fit so perfectly into the guide. I wish I had this type of guide when I was doing my Solo Legendary too, but the hell with it, at least we both got it out of the way :)

Dude, all I did was snap them. YOU were the one who knew exactly what pictures he needed. Me = Cameraman. You = Director. :p Who gets more credit in a movie? rofl

But I still feel that grabbing the pictures was more of a task than me inserting them into the Guide. Uhh....the actors get the most recognition, don't they? :p

• 2 weeks later...
Very nice guide. I will be using this when I do my play through on Legendary.

Good luck! Remember, make it your goal to get to each checkpoint, and don't look at it as racing towards the end of each mission! Patience is a virtue on Legendary.

I've barely scratched the surface of reading this thread and already I've seen a lot of things I had no idea about. Excellent post - thanks!

Great guide! Got me the achievements with little fuss!

Great guide. This really helped me out with my legendary play through. Loads of useful tips. Thanks for all the hard work you put into this!

Don't mention it! Glad I could help. Congrats on finishing up Solo Legendary :)

Thankyou for this amazing guide and all the effort you and everyone that contributed put into it. I followed this guide and finished the game with minimal frustration haha only a few parts on different missions gave me a headache, but glad its finished now and it definately wasnt as hard as other halo games.

I definately agree about some of the guns being overlooked and underrated in this game and after using your guide i use guns that i normally wouldnt. So thankyou again!

Amazing guide thanks. I got so wrapped up into Spartan Ops i forgot to do this and Legendary is one of my favourite parts. Got a feeling this is going to be harder than previous games, we'll see. Thanks again will keep this close.

You'll find that Legendary on this game isn't too hard, man. Just remember to make use of the Hologram and Autosentry when you have them. And don't neglect the Covenant Carbine and Magnum - they seem underrated. I wish you the best of luck on Legendary!

Thankyou for this amazing guide and all the effort you and everyone that contributed put into it. I followed this guide and finished the game with minimal frustration haha only a few parts on different missions gave me a headache, but glad its finished now and it definately wasnt as hard as other halo games.

I definately agree about some of the guns being overlooked and underrated in this game and after using your guide i use guns that i normally wouldnt. So thankyou again!

Definitely one of the easier Campaigns in the series. I'm glad the Guide came of use to you on your playthrough. Congrats man!

any tips for legendary LASO???? got to the fifth mission and now im kinda stuck...ima be trying to beat it today but if you have any last minute tips would be greatly appreciated

You're doing it LASO already? Damn.

Uhm. I honestly don't have any tips because the Blind Skull throws everything off.

I'd say...take it slow, use cover, know the levels like the back of your hand. That's about it :(

EDIT: Or you could take Ghueh's advice. That usually works, lol.

• 2 weeks later...