Vampire Massacre in Whiterun

E11I077H

I just mastered my werewolf perks, so i decided to get bitten by Serena. The first thing i did was get blood-thirsty, by just chilling around Skyrim doing my quests and stuff.

I then travelled to Whiterun and 'For the Lolz' decided to run into the companion guild building, change into some werewolf apparel (gauntlets, hood and all that. And turn into a vampire, i slaughtered all the un-invincible characters, and got my perk progress, then i reverted to true form, and casted a Destructive Storm shout, and took out all the guards. Then i willingly took myself to jail, so i could level up my lockpicking.

Anyway, i got a note from a courier, saying sorry about the death, here is your inheritance. I found out it was Ria.

Is their anyway to get my Companion 'buddies' back?

P.S. Think i killed the guy up by the skyforge as well. (At least i got three perks!)

I just mastered my werewolf perks, so i decided to get bitten by Serena. The first thing i did was get blood-thirsty, by just chilling around Skyrim doing my quests and stuff.

I then travelled to Whiterun and 'For the Lolz' decided to run into the companion guild building, change into some werewolf apparel (gauntlets, hood and all that. And turn into a vampire, i slaughtered all the un-invincible characters, and got my perk progress, then i reverted to true form, and casted a Destructive Storm shout, and took out all the guards. Then i willingly took myself to jail, so i could level up my lockpicking.

Anyway, i got a note from a courier, saying sorry about the death, here is your inheritance. I found out it was Ria.

Is their anyway to get my Companion 'buddies' back?

P.S. Think i killed the guy up by the skyforge as well. (At least i got three perks!)

no, you killed everyone. they ain't coming back. what you should have done, is make a save, then kill everyone for the perks(assuming you just wanted the achievements) then after the achievement unlocks, load your save back up and everything would be back to how it was.

Heh, i just spammed those Drain life balls everywhere. You get the same leveling progress regardless of what you kill to get it, same goes with the werewolf.

I actually came across a glitch where the drain life spell would stay in my hand after reverting form; unfortunately it only shows up in the vampire lord's favorite menu so i could not re-equip it if i deselected it.

no, you killed everyone. they ain't coming back. what you should have done, is make a save, then kill everyone for the perks(assuming you just wanted the achievements) then after the achievement unlocks, load your save back up and everything would be back to how it was.

Agreed that is what I would've done. But what I did was go to cities and kill all the guards. I skipped Solitide, since that's where I farm arrows.